PDA

View Full Version : <-- Newb to Computer need help with farcry plz

travpis24
08-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Ok i have beaten farcry numerous times without cheating and now i think its time to try it out WITH cheats this time. I went to gamewinners and downloaded a devmode or something like that and i followed the instructions to the letter and i still cant get it to work....this is the line that confuses me the most:

First off, move the DevMode.lua file to the main FarCry Directory
overwritting other file.
Now Start game by adding the '-devmode' parameter, in game - use the
following hotkeys:

Now i did the first thing and mvoed the file and overwrite the other one but -devmode thing is confusing me........i have windows xp and i dont know where to put this line into PLZ HELP

travpis24
08-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Ok i have beaten farcry numerous times without cheating and now i think its time to try it out WITH cheats this time. I went to gamewinners and downloaded a devmode or something like that and i followed the instructions to the letter and i still cant get it to work....this is the line that confuses me the most:

First off, move the DevMode.lua file to the main FarCry Directory
overwritting other file.
Now Start game by adding the '-devmode' parameter, in game - use the
following hotkeys:

Now i did the first thing and mvoed the file and overwrite the other one but -devmode thing is confusing me........i have windows xp and i dont know where to put this line into PLZ HELP

pete592
08-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Visit this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/452106891/m/858002217)