PDA

View Full Version : Wish List For SC 4.

Brownsnakeeyes
08-26-2005, 10:18 AM

Brownsnakeeyes
08-26-2005, 10:18 AM
With the next installment being on the 360 there's going to be alot of things that I personaly hope that UBISOFT looks at and trys to fix or make something that's already there better. A good example I think would be the contextual menus, like opening doors. I think that changing that to a button command like for instance A for open door, B for open with stealth, X for bash,and Y for optics.
Another idea that I have is lets say you're hacking an unimportant computer and come across a code but the trick is that won't work on this level maybe 2 maps behind or beyond where you're at. I think ideas like that would make this game alot more replayable. We need a reason to replay it and not just to get a higher score either.
Another idea is to make a better story for co-op. I've played all the way through it and if I was in charge I would make a seperate game for just them because lets face it Sam's not getting any younger so there going to have to do something like what Syphon Filter did with create a player or something along those lines. Don't get me wrong I like being Sam but the one thing that Splinter Cell is and thats realistic.
My final one is the multi player. I really would like to see more people because 2 on2 just isn't getting it done I realize that they did it just to keep the numbers down but I really do't see the harm in making it 3 on 3.

Splinterz_1
08-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Dude, there like 2984348 threads about what should be in SC4..
But one thing I want in the game is a map editor for single player and for multiplayer.
It's all about the replay value..

Brownsnakeeyes
08-26-2005, 10:38 AM
I'm sorry but I don't visit this site very often so I really don't pay attention to what's going on in this forum much I just visit once in a while just to check up on what's happening.

tikko76
08-27-2005, 10:05 AM
What does contextual mean?

sam_fisher091
08-27-2005, 10:54 AM
Wishlist

-A .308 attachment instead of a 20mm APDS round for sniper attachment.
-At least 15 missions
-Co-Op campaign that is at least 10 missions, and closely follows the SC campaign.
-I already posted this in the "Your Top 5 Ideas in SC4" Enjoy:
How about a mode (not in SvM), with two spies, (Fisher and an enemy spy) against each other, trying to get the same objectives. You could play against the computer, or against a friend. Winners are determined by the time it took, the success rating and the difficulty chosen at the start. It would be the same missions as in regular Solo mode.
-Fully customizeable loadout.
-Play the insertion and extraction. I'd love to control Sam on the Osprey, inserting and extracting.
-EMP Bullet that will permanetley disable lights.
-This idea is debatable. I posted this in four other threads, with mixed results. Tell me what you think of this one: This idea is kinda weird, but with US technology advancing, it may become a reality in the near future. This is my idea: a HYMEN (Hypodermic Memory Erasing Needle). Say you want (or need) to interrogate someone, you can grab them, interrogate them, take out the syringe, jam it into their arm and release. While you were doing it, the HYMEN will have timed the interrogation via a timer attached to the needle casing. Now, as you inject it into the arm of the victim, you must keep the needle in until a bar at the bottom of the screen fills up. When it does, you must release it IMMEDIATLEY, or else the victim will die from an overdose.
-A Create-Your-Own Spy mode.

Tell me what you think of these.

SABU1111
08-27-2005, 12:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sam_fisher091:
-EMP Bullet that will permanetley disable lights. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aka regular bullets.

FadedShadow589
08-27-2005, 01:07 PM
What would be really cool is to get an extra group of devs to make a map editor for xbox, now I know what your thinking "how could we make maps for xbox", right. Well there could be an additional program or an addon to the map editor for the pc, but it would make a file suitable to the xbox, then the devs could take some of the maps and add for DC. It would be alot betterr than waiting for Ubi to make the maps and release them. I think it would be a great idea and let players be more intune with the game and get more involved. (P.S LESS COMPLAINING)

sam_fisher091
08-27-2005, 02:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SABU1111:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sam_fisher091:
-EMP Bullet that will permanetley disable lights. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aka regular bullets. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant a quieter bullet.

Milest1
08-27-2005, 02:53 PM
all i want is no more beserk for merc's its so annoying

BigRome38
08-27-2005, 09:54 PM
A wish there was a double action 12 gauge, or an XM8 more than 1 weapon choice wit attachments. I luv da sniper though. They should have a silenced 1 though. Since everything takes place in the future the military should have found a way 2 silence a shotgun 2, at least 2 some degree. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

BigRome38
08-27-2005, 09:57 PM
AND BESERK IS AWESOME IF U HAVE REAL GOOD SKILLL LIKE ME U CAN AVOID IT EVERYTIME IT IS ALL ABOUT KNOWING UR OPPONENT AND NOTICING HOW HE REACTS 2 UR INITIAL MOVEMENT. IF U SEE HE IS PANICKED OR HE KEEPS TRYING 2 FOLLOW WHICH WAY U GO AND SHOOT HE IS BESERK HAPPY BUT SUM R CALMER AND WAIT UNTIL UR OUT THEIR VISUAL SIGHT KNOWING UR BEHIND THEM N THEN BESERK. IT IS ALL ABOUT TIMING MAN.

devoidfuzzball
08-27-2005, 10:03 PM
OK

relax with the caps, i've said it like a thousand times, you make it 3 vs 3, you then introduce kids that join rooms and leech off of the other two players, it is very easy to win with two spies, so the third would more or less be a pointless, adding the third merc would do the same thing, you make it 2v2 its you and your partner, if your partner sucks odds are you guys wont win it forces people to be good, and for a high graphiced (sp) game it would create lag to add more people on one team.

chaos_theory16
08-28-2005, 07:50 PM
The only main thing I'm looking for is two vs. two during System Link on one Xbox. One person per Xbox sucked. Two spies on one Xbox, two Mercs on the other. A lot more fun with more people like that.

Brownsnakeeyes
08-29-2005, 08:28 AM
Wishlist

-A .308 attachment instead of a 20mm APDS round for sniper attachment.
-At least 15 missions
-Co-Op campaign that is at least 10 missions, and closely follows the SC campaign.
-I already posted this in the "Your Top 5 Ideas in SC4" Enjoy:
How about a mode (not in SvM), with two spies, (Fisher and an enemy spy) against each other, trying to get the same objectives. You could play against the computer, or against a friend. Winners are determined by the time it took, the success rating and the difficulty chosen at the start. It would be the same missions as in regular Solo mode.
-Fully customizeable loadout.
-Play the insertion and extraction. I'd love to control Sam on the Osprey, inserting and extracting.
-EMP Bullet that will permanetley disable lights.
-This idea is debatable. I posted this in four other threads, with mixed results. Tell me what you think of this one: This idea is kinda weird, but with US technology advancing, it may become a reality in the near future. This is my idea: a HYMEN (Hypodermic Memory Erasing Needle). Say you want (or need) to interrogate someone, you can grab them, interrogate them, take out the syringe, jam it into their arm and release. While you were doing it, the HYMEN will have timed the interrogation via a timer attached to the needle casing. Now, as you inject it into the arm of the victim, you must keep the needle in until a bar at the bottom of the screen fills up. When it does, you must release it IMMEDIATLEY, or else the victim will die from an overdose.
-A Create-Your-Own Spy mode.

Tell me what you think of these. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well with the .304 attachment I think that's a good idea for one Sam's a spy why wouldn't he have a silencer. That sniper attachment is too damb noisy.
With your coop idea that's the way it should be. Multiplayer, I think is just a little out there. It's just too just paced and just not real enough.
With your next idea I think it would work just as long as they did it right. Like lets say both of you would have the same mission objectives but you'd have to take seperate routes I'd like that.
The fully customizeable loadout is a gimme.
Now the playable insertion is something I'd really like to see be done like drive a car that you've stolen or parachuting in or hang gliding just for some ideas.
Actually I like the way the EMP works now it would make it too easy if it would knock the lights out permantly.
With the create a player since the new XBOX is going to have a camera then they need to make it so you can graph you own face onto the character and I know that people are going to say why you where a hood that would cover your face but what they fail to realize is if you make a create a player then you should be able to put an array of different suits on him like the snow suit or the camo suit from PT. And long sleeve or short sleeve shirts. They could really do alot of cool stuff with that. But they'd have to put in a map editer too and have it playable online. If they did stuff like that then they wouldn't have to keep coming out with a new game every year. And maybe then they could take more time making the next installment that much better.

Brownsnakeeyes
08-29-2005, 08:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Milest1:
all i want is no more beserk for merc's its so annoying </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually I think that it is the best addition to the multiplayer game. It is just too damb easy for the spies to win they needed to make it alot more balanced because it wasn't fair.Apparently you like being a spy.

Brownsnakeeyes
08-29-2005, 08:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devoidfuzzball:
OK

relax with the caps, i've said it like a thousand times, you make it 3 vs 3, you then introduce kids that join rooms and leech off of the other two players, it is very easy to win with two spies, so the third would more or less be a pointless, adding the third merc would do the same thing, you make it 2v2 its you and your partner, if your partner sucks odds are you guys wont win it forces people to be good, and for a high graphiced (sp) game it would create lag to add more people on one team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually I think by adding 1 more person to each team would help, they could just make more weapons that would deal with them if you're alone 1 on 3. I also think that people aren't thinking. The 360 isn't the XBOX it's going to be another jump in technology so the maps are going to be atleast twice as big so you're going to need more players just like games like Ghost Recon has 8 on 8 the numbers are go to climb to match the size of the maps.
And as far as your comment about lag goes the 360 is being made for online play I would like to think that the lag problem will be fixed in the near future. Besides it all depends on your connection. If you're running on DLS then of course you're going to be laggy. But if everyone is running on cable (T1 or better) then there will be very little lag it all just depends on what you're running on.

Brownsnakeeyes
08-29-2005, 08:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chaos_theory16:
The only main thing I'm looking for is two vs. two during System Link on one Xbox. One person per Xbox sucked. Two spies on one Xbox, two Mercs on the other. A lot more fun with more people like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't really like split screen and not everyone has a HD TV.

Brownsnakeeyes
08-29-2005, 09:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BigRome38:
A wish there was a double action 12 gauge, or an XM8 more than 1 weapon choice wit attachments. I luv da sniper though. They should have a silenced 1 though. Since everything takes place in the future the military should have found a way 2 silence a shotgun 2, at least 2 some degree. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The shotgun was only added to please the people out there that don't like or suck at stealth games. I hope they leave it out of the next one it has no business being in a game like this. This is a Stealth Action Redefined game not a run and gun game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Brownsnakeeyes
08-29-2005, 09:15 AM
I'm sorry if I post alot in a row but I just wanted to comment on peoples opinions thats all.

sam_fisher091
08-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Next time, just go onto your first post and click the EDIT button. Just a heads up, the mods don't like 6 postings in a row by the same person.

silentassasin05
08-29-2005, 09:42 AM
-the ability to go through Vs maps with a partener to work out strategies.
-get rid of the kick to back and bring in throat slash/neck break(pressure sensitive)
-the ability to hang upside down without having to grab the enemy, like at E3 last year. its not useful but it sure looks cool
-stamina bar. the harder the difficulty, the faster it depletes. also, you cant split-jump for eternity. to fill it up, crouch down for 1 minute.
-i dont have Live yet so i dont know if you can do this already. 1 spy Vs 3 mercs
-silencer for the sniper. either that or smaller rounds like sam_fisher091 said
-smarter ai. eg - no one in the world would walk in the dark, on patrol, without shining a torch to see. the only time an enemy shines a torch in CT is if they see or hear something.
-longer SP/Co-op levels
-Co-op must intertwine with SP, or have its own story altogether. i loved the Seoul level (SP and Co-op)where the agents and Sam speak to each other.
-totally customiseable loadout, but each object has a weight. the more weight you have, the slower you are and the faster the stamina bar depletes. YOU DONT LOSE ANY ABILITIES.
-At the start of the level, how about a sort of mini game where you have to actually put the items on SAM(or other agent). that way, if you cant put it on, you cant take it. and if you have more weight on one side than the other, you can visually see Sam(or other agent) leaning to one side.

My head hurts

sam_fisher091
08-29-2005, 10:08 AM
My eyes hurt..........