PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: 2 Arcade Remade

MeMpHiS-KiLLj0Y
09-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Hey Congrats on TMNT: Turtles In Time awesome remake of that game i havent bought it yet but im hoping that u can unlock new moves to do with each character cuz that would be sweat since the L1,R1,R2 and circle button have no purpose.

but if yall remade TMNT: 2 arcade that would be sweet that was my favorite one and im sure it was lots of peoples favorites.

but if u really want to blow peoples minds you should just recreate a brand new TMNT arcade game with all original bosses. new levels old levels special moves to unlock and there can be hundreds of moves to use by for instance holding R1 and hitting triangle or R2 triangle and R1 and square and so on.

you could just call it TMNT: Arcade and have TMNT: 2 TMNT: 3 and a brand new TMNT game yall created yourself. im not looking for a brand new story mode or anything i could careless if there was no story to it at all or if it didnt make sense lol.

all i want is to play hundreds of levels for TMNT like on turtles in time Re-shelled. and then u put download content with that. with multiplayer best game ever.

now i saw some things on smash up but that really aint my type of game and why are the turtles fighting each other anyways? plus u only have one bad guy from what i saw and that was shredder.

what ever happened to bebop and rocksteady and leatherhead and rat king and kramer and casey jones and im sure theres more but im not going to go on u get the idea

MeMpHiS-KiLLj0Y
09-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Hey Congrats on TMNT: Turtles In Time awesome remake of that game i havent bought it yet but im hoping that u can unlock new moves to do with each character cuz that would be sweat since the L1,R1,R2 and circle button have no purpose.

but if yall remade TMNT: 2 arcade that would be sweet that was my favorite one and im sure it was lots of peoples favorites.

but if u really want to blow peoples minds you should just recreate a brand new TMNT arcade game with all original bosses. new levels old levels special moves to unlock and there can be hundreds of moves to use by for instance holding R1 and hitting triangle or R2 triangle and R1 and square and so on.

you could just call it TMNT: Arcade and have TMNT: 2 TMNT: 3 and a brand new TMNT game yall created yourself. im not looking for a brand new story mode or anything i could careless if there was no story to it at all or if it didnt make sense lol.

all i want is to play hundreds of levels for TMNT like on turtles in time Re-shelled. and then u put download content with that. with multiplayer best game ever.

now i saw some things on smash up but that really aint my type of game and why are the turtles fighting each other anyways? plus u only have one bad guy from what i saw and that was shredder.

what ever happened to bebop and rocksteady and leatherhead and rat king and kramer and casey jones and im sure theres more but im not going to go on u get the idea