PDA

View Full Version : no save games in folder

danawinner
12-17-2006, 06:03 PM
hi all
i bought double agent for pc 3 weeks ago, and when i am in the game (solo) i can save the game end when i am dead i can back to the saving point.
thats ok, but when i went out of the game and start the game after a while, i can't load it from the saving point.
it starts from the beginning of the level what i was playing.
that means that i must play a whole level in one time out, en then shutdown the computer.
there are NO savingfiles in the save folder?????
i hope you understand my problem and maybe someone knows the solution to my problem.
greets from a fan from Holland (the netherlands)

danawinner
12-17-2006, 06:03 PM
hi all
i bought double agent for pc 3 weeks ago, and when i am in the game (solo) i can save the game end when i am dead i can back to the saving point.
thats ok, but when i went out of the game and start the game after a while, i can't load it from the saving point.
it starts from the beginning of the level what i was playing.
that means that i must play a whole level in one time out, en then shutdown the computer.
there are NO savingfiles in the save folder?????
i hope you understand my problem and maybe someone knows the solution to my problem.
greets from a fan from Holland (the netherlands)

DTU_XaVier
12-17-2006, 11:55 PM
Do you mean in-game, or physically in the folder??
Because if it's the latter, I had the same problem.. It's in C:\documents and settings\All users\Application Data\... It's a hidden folder...

Best Regards http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Splinter Cell Double Agent:
The only game I ever wanted that should have shipped with a "Warning!: Excessive bugs inside" label...

danawinner
12-18-2006, 03:01 AM
ok, thanks for the answer.
i have copied this files to the map on my harddisc and try it out on a later time.
i had installed the game on another harddisc.
not on C: but on E:
maybe causses that the problem.
thanks in advance.