PDA

View Full Version : Thanks! Ubisoft

SGT_2AD
07-03-2007, 12:56 PM
I for one, want to say "THANKS" for the game! It's not perfect, but it's the best tactical FPS for the PS3 to date.

I am glad to see bukowski and the other moderators are taking the information we are feeding back. That's a good start. Hope a patch is sooner than later. IMO...
Fix the network stuff first.

It would be great if Ubi-Montreal, would now take the power of cell, and really apply it to rainbow six series game. There is so much you could do.

And given the real world situation, this series should have years of life in it.

Once again, THANKS, it was a long wait. Not perfect, but well worth it.

SGT_2AD
07-03-2007, 12:56 PM
I for one, want to say "THANKS" for the game! It's not perfect, but it's the best tactical FPS for the PS3 to date.

I am glad to see bukowski and the other moderators are taking the information we are feeding back. That's a good start. Hope a patch is sooner than later. IMO...
Fix the network stuff first.

It would be great if Ubi-Montreal, would now take the power of cell, and really apply it to rainbow six series game. There is so much you could do.

And given the real world situation, this series should have years of life in it.

Once again, THANKS, it was a long wait. Not perfect, but well worth it.

GenJones32
07-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Good game for sure, its in my PS3 right now, Still doesnt make up for how Pissed I am at Customer Relations over the constant delay.

Teeeeeee
07-03-2007, 06:23 PM
I would say thanks if it didnt have all the bugs as it did but whats it matter their laughin all the way to the bank atm eh?

LoRd_My-KaL
07-08-2007, 12:39 PM
i agree wiv teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee