PDA

View Full Version : problems with scenario map

devoviour
04-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Right now i have finished the campaigns for demo and now i am trying to play the scenario map with inferno but why can i not recruit new heroes?

If this only hero dies, do do i. What must i do here?

It seems like that i can not buid tavern.

devoviour
04-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Right now i have finished the campaigns for demo and now i am trying to play the scenario map with inferno but why can i not recruit new heroes?

If this only hero dies, do do i. What must i do here?

It seems like that i can not buid tavern.

XyZspineZyX
04-14-2006, 03:43 PM
You simply die!

hoboman1987
04-14-2006, 03:48 PM
there's somewhere that states the mission and stuff, its like
-destroy falcon city (capture it)
-your hero must survive

devoviour
04-14-2006, 04:01 PM
sorry but you have not answered my question, i don´t play missions, i play a scenario map, it does not have any objectives, it is deathmack like game there you have to defeat all opponents.

duke_val
04-14-2006, 04:03 PM
Obviously the tavern is disabled in this scenario. I can't biuld hell hounds and cerbers neither!

hoboman1987
04-14-2006, 06:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">devoviour </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
each scenario have stories as well, they have missions to them. H3 H4 scenarios all have stories and goals to them.

and for the falcon one is to capture the Falcon town, and your hero must survive.
You can read it by clicking one of the buttons on the right of the big circley thingy..... uhm damn too lazy to check.

As to Sorceresss, there are only 6 towns in total, and you can not try one, but 2 of them in the demo... so thats 1/3... seriously thats not bad at all.

and as for the scenario, its got a clear mission, and it lets you focus on 1 hero only, and it shows you what different buildings can do... so you dont need to build the cebreis building in town to get the dogs...

come on, its a demo, its to show you what the game is going to be like, not to give you half of the game out so everyone can just play the demo and not buy the game.

peace dudes haha we cool right