PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Tones

r1chard34
10-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Is anyone keeping track of which Authentic Tone belongs to which song?

The names seem to evoke the songs, but if you aren't familiar with the song you might not get the connection.

The Tones I have are:

Greenland
Yorkville
Bird in Hand
Baritone Flight
Sleeping Alone
Tenor Recall
Cro-Magnon Drive
Acoustic Radio
French Quarter.

The only ones I know for sure are:

French Quarter is House of the Rising Sun
Tenor Recall is Do you Remember
Sleeping Alone is When I'm With You.

I think Bird In The Hand might be Satisfaction but I'm not sure

The rest I don't know. I wasn't paying attention when I got them I guess.

r1chard34
10-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Is anyone keeping track of which Authentic Tone belongs to which song?

The names seem to evoke the songs, but if you aren't familiar with the song you might not get the connection.

The Tones I have are:

Greenland
Yorkville
Bird in Hand
Baritone Flight
Sleeping Alone
Tenor Recall
Cro-Magnon Drive
Acoustic Radio
French Quarter.

The only ones I know for sure are:

French Quarter is House of the Rising Sun
Tenor Recall is Do you Remember
Sleeping Alone is When I'm With You.

I think Bird In The Hand might be Satisfaction but I'm not sure

The rest I don't know. I wasn't paying attention when I got them I guess.

rhinokio
10-27-2011, 05:48 AM
cro mag is go with the flow. and i believe acoustic radio is that jenny o song.. but not sure about that.

Pancho X1
10-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Pretty sure Satisfaction is Vintage Fire

VTEC8400
10-28-2011, 02:43 AM
Took me awhile to notice this, but each time you play a song if you look in the upper right hand area of the screen it will tell you the name of the tone it is loading. It only appears for a second so you need to be ready for it.

Grizzly Tone is I Got Mine.

ForkInSocket
10-28-2011, 03:32 AM
At the beginning of each song, the name of the Authentic Tone used is displayed in the upper right corner. So you can check all these if you have the time, but....

Bird in Hand and Baritone Flight are for both Freebird arrangements.

I assume Greenland and Yorkville are for the Bodysnatchers arrangements.

Valencia Fuzz is Angela
Seattle Flannel is In Bloom
Stomp Box Blues is Next Girl

RonMax
11-16-2011, 06:30 AM
So I noticed last night that Smoke on the Water didn't have a 70K line, does it come with it's tone automatically?

DJdarkness73
11-16-2011, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RonMax86:
So I noticed last night that Smoke on the Water didn't have a 70K line, does it come with it's tone automatically? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yup. All DLC songs that I have so far come with their authentic tones unlocked already.

mollymauk
11-16-2011, 11:43 AM
You can switch tones during a song, that's what the three slots that are assigned to the buttons on the controller are for. So if you switch to a saved tone and then back again (A on XBox) it will display the name of the authentic tone again. I usually do it while I'm tuning just to see the name, I haven't really used alternate tones during game play at all.

crispyfunk
11-16-2011, 12:52 PM
I have used the buttons during game play but the only reason i do is because some of the tones not many have just a little to much gain or the whaw effect that runs off the volume is not set just right so ill still use the same tone for the songs but with it a little different to better match the song .mainly the one song i do this with is the first part of free bird the gain seems to overpower the song so i put the gain from 37 to around 30 or a little lower and saved it .i love how we can do this its such an awesome thing to be able to have complete control over the tone .
TWO thumbs for this IMO rocksmith is great

DJdarkness73
11-17-2011, 12:23 PM
I have made a list of all the songs I have access to and the tones that go with them. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to type 'em up and post them.