dabigbozman
04-18-2005, 09:33 PM
I cant find the second bomb, help plz

dabigbozman
04-18-2005, 09:33 PM
I cant find the second bomb, help plz

Ninj3r
04-18-2005, 09:40 PM
You have to go down a pipe to the right of the room(as u enter).

! !
! !
!==========@!
!==========!

Pretend this to be the room, The equal signs are the catwalks.
The @ sign is where u got the pipe going down to the 2nd bomb.
You'll easily find the third bomb http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dabigbozman
04-18-2005, 09:52 PM
do I have 2 leave the room the first bomb is in?

stealthy_U
04-18-2005, 10:18 PM
No. All three bombs are in the same room.

For the second bomb it is in an isolated area. When you are disabling the first bomb Shetland appears on the path. Directly below him is where the second bomb is planted.

The bombs come one at a time.

SplinterCell_37
04-20-2005, 08:08 AM
or, if you like, run up the catwalk, turn left (following it) when the turn comes to go right, jump off to the left. down there is the second bomb.

Ghost_Leader_1
04-20-2005, 08:37 AM
I disabled the first bomb on the first floor, then ran up the stairs. Left at top of stairs, down catwalk to the wall, follow it around the boilers but before it makes teh left again, I jumped over the railing back to the first floor. Don't use the NVG or Thermal. Use regular vision and you'll see the glowing red light. After I disarm taht one, I jump back up onto the catwalk, follow it a bit further and jump across to the platform taht has the third bomob which is easy to see.

Tip: After coming up the stairs and going to the wall, I planted a wall mine on that wall. After you disarm the second bomb, two guards will come from that direction. The wall mine took them out for me.