PDA

View Full Version : I Would Like To Apoligze...

MK_XelaleX
12-13-2004, 01:18 AM
First of all I'd like to say Merry Christmas and that I wish you all good times. Second... Well like the topic says, I'd like to apologize to the RvS community for what I have done to you all. I'm sure most of you know who I am am what I used to be about. In case you don't know I will tell you. I used to make my own cheats for Raven Shield multiplayer, though I never really spread it around to people, I did help fellow loser cheaters once in a while; however, I know how much frustration and BGs I have caused to you all and I am here to not only apologize, but to announce that I am, and have been GGs for almost 4 months. I think it was a 'growing up' phase if you will.. I had just gotten into coding and programming when I starting making websites for friends, bands, and this and that.. Shortly thereafter I began getting a little more advanced in what I wanted to do.. so basically.. I thought "hey I'll make this hahaha I'll pwn all" and so I did it.. I coded this cheat.. Sure, it felt good to accomplish my goal but now, starting college and working on my future, I realized.. "hey.. what am I doing?? what am I 12?" I want to become a software developer and I am taking programming classes at my local college, working towards my future as a software developer and hopefuly more.. maybe networking or web desing. Again, I am very sorry for my childish actions and I really, sincerely, and truthfully apologize to you all, my brothers Smile.. the RvS community.

- XelaleX

MK_XelaleX
12-13-2004, 01:18 AM
First of all I'd like to say Merry Christmas and that I wish you all good times. Second... Well like the topic says, I'd like to apologize to the RvS community for what I have done to you all. I'm sure most of you know who I am am what I used to be about. In case you don't know I will tell you. I used to make my own cheats for Raven Shield multiplayer, though I never really spread it around to people, I did help fellow loser cheaters once in a while; however, I know how much frustration and BGs I have caused to you all and I am here to not only apologize, but to announce that I am, and have been GGs for almost 4 months. I think it was a 'growing up' phase if you will.. I had just gotten into coding and programming when I starting making websites for friends, bands, and this and that.. Shortly thereafter I began getting a little more advanced in what I wanted to do.. so basically.. I thought "hey I'll make this hahaha I'll pwn all" and so I did it.. I coded this cheat.. Sure, it felt good to accomplish my goal but now, starting college and working on my future, I realized.. "hey.. what am I doing?? what am I 12?" I want to become a software developer and I am taking programming classes at my local college, working towards my future as a software developer and hopefuly more.. maybe networking or web desing. Again, I am very sorry for my childish actions and I really, sincerely, and truthfully apologize to you all, my brothers Smile.. the RvS community.

- XelaleX