PDA

View Full Version : GRRRR hate this already

Robocop152
02-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Ok I bought the game, got home, installed. played the tut, then i did as instructed when to officer in port, selected mission (iron cross dooda) requested mission then thats as far i can get as there is no way onto my boat i have read through 20 odd pages and am at the point of snapping the disk in a fit of rage, anone know what the prob is?

Robocop152
02-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Ok I bought the game, got home, installed. played the tut, then i did as instructed when to officer in port, selected mission (iron cross dooda) requested mission then thats as far i can get as there is no way onto my boat i have read through 20 odd pages and am at the point of snapping the disk in a fit of rage, anone know what the prob is?

Kielhauler2010
02-16-2011, 01:45 AM
Hi Robocop152, welcome.

I can't help you directly because I don't play SH5, only SH3. The moderators only drop by here occasionally because we are so well-behaved on these forums. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

Send a PM (private message) to Willyvik, he'll be able to help you.

KH

Robocop152
02-16-2011, 03:41 AM
ok thanks i'll try him/her

b212hp
02-16-2011, 07:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robocop152:
Ok I bought the game, got home, installed. played the tut, then i did as instructed when to officer in port, selected mission (iron cross dooda) requested mission then thats as far i can get as there is no way onto my boat i have read through 20 odd pages and am at the point of snapping the disk in a fit of rage, anone know what the prob is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robo, have you gone back to the officer a second time? Once you select your mission you have to speak to him a second time and select "Begin Misson" (or something like that, it's been awhile since I was in SH V). Once you do that it should stuff you onto the bridge automatically.

Hope this helps, good luck and good hunting!

willyvic
02-16-2011, 08:21 AM
PM sent Robocop152 from "him"

WV

Robocop152
02-16-2011, 08:58 AM
thank you so much sorry for being a noob lol i feel bad concidering i have played all the SH games up to this one lol