PDA

View Full Version : Binoculars in CT Demo.

Battle4my
02-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Dont know if anyone has this figured out but those boxes that Lambert ask you to scan you can use your binoculars to scan them.

Just zoom in on the box, it will show you that its scanning and the box number will be reported to Lambert without you having to approach them.

Also when you zoom in on light sources, the binoculars scan and display an icon that lets you know if the light can be scramble or not.

Sorry if this is old news.

Battle4my
02-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Dont know if anyone has this figured out but those boxes that Lambert ask you to scan you can use your binoculars to scan them.

Just zoom in on the box, it will show you that its scanning and the box number will be reported to Lambert without you having to approach them.

Also when you zoom in on light sources, the binoculars scan and display an icon that lets you know if the light can be scramble or not.

Sorry if this is old news.

ChaosTheory13
02-18-2005, 06:48 PM
we know.but you wanna know whats easier.to just press A on the xbox controller and you already scanned it.

Ninj3r
02-18-2005, 06:50 PM
It's Called the EEV scanner http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Battle4my
02-18-2005, 07:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChaosTheory13:
we know.but you wanna know whats easier.to just press A on the xbox controller and you already scanned it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? What does pressing "A" do?

I have the Xbox demo.

chaos_theory16
02-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Wow, there's a lot of good things in the game that surprise me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ChaosTheory13
02-18-2005, 07:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battle4my:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChaosTheory13:
we know.but you wanna know whats easier.to just press A on the xbox controller and you already scanned it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? What does pressing "A" do?

I have the Xbox demo. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
go next to the boxes and the command comes up and says "scan boxes".press A and you will scan it.

chokingv22
02-18-2005, 08:03 PM
can you hack into computers too using the binoculars? because i saw a video on ign and he climbed down a rope into a room filled with lasers and there were a bunch in front of the computer. so he hacked the computer using his binoculars

Buder08
02-18-2005, 08:41 PM
it doesnt really scan them though if you just press A.Atleast not for me, I had to use the binocs.

quillan
02-18-2005, 08:52 PM
I didn't try it using the binoculars on the computer in the demo, but you can turn radios on/off from across the room using them.

Omega_224
02-18-2005, 08:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by quillan:
I didn't try it using the binoculars on the computer in the demo, but you can turn radios on/off from across the room using them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Whimpers* This game gets better all the time!

daranz
02-18-2005, 09:05 PM
You can use the pistol alt fire scrambler thingy on the computer, and it's gonna start acting all weird.

e_con
02-19-2005, 01:52 AM
i like your sig chaostheory16. Its cool.