PDA

View Full Version : GRAW 2 Depot Co-op Campaign Help

wednesdayboy
09-22-2008, 01:42 PM
My friend and I have been trying to get a perfect on the Depot Co-op Campaign but we can't get the tracking device onto the helicopter.

Usually we take our time clearing out bogies in the depot before trying to blow up the fuel depot. Could we be taking too much time blowing up the fuel depot too slowly; does the helicopter leave after a certain amount of time?

Or is there something we're doing to trigger the helicopter from leaving? (We make sure not to kill the helicopter's guards because that always seems to trigger the helicopter to leave.)

Thanks for any help!

wednesdayboy
09-22-2008, 01:42 PM
My friend and I have been trying to get a perfect on the Depot Co-op Campaign but we can't get the tracking device onto the helicopter.

Usually we take our time clearing out bogies in the depot before trying to blow up the fuel depot. Could we be taking too much time blowing up the fuel depot too slowly; does the helicopter leave after a certain amount of time?

Or is there something we're doing to trigger the helicopter from leaving? (We make sure not to kill the helicopter's guards because that always seems to trigger the helicopter to leave.)

Thanks for any help!

Serellan
09-22-2008, 06:36 PM
http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50782

wednesdayboy
09-23-2008, 06:12 AM
Awesome! Thanks Serellan!!

FifaJay
10-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Works with a 50 cal sniper rifle or a grenade launcher,can blow it up from distance without even having to "try" and get in there to set the charge.Give it a go.