PDA

View Full Version : BIA EIB

GIJake
01-15-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi,
is there anyone that can help me get into a multiplayer game for BIA Earned in Blood. Seems to be a blank sign up ie no games going on when I go to multiplayer. UBI says it's an unpopular game. Hell I think it's great solo player. Or should I get Hells Highway??
thx
Jake

GIJake
01-15-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi,
is there anyone that can help me get into a multiplayer game for BIA Earned in Blood. Seems to be a blank sign up ie no games going on when I go to multiplayer. UBI says it's an unpopular game. Hell I think it's great solo player. Or should I get Hells Highway??
thx
Jake

Raide
01-15-2008, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the forums GIJake,

The older Brothers in Arms games are still popular but the forums have moved to Brothers in Arms Legacy (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/6291049526)

As with many game sequels, the older versions do go quiet, as everyone will be playing the new games. Hell's Highway is one of those games you will have to keep your eyes on. If you have played and enjoyed the original Brothers in Arms games, then Hell's Highway will be right up your street.

Taking what made the first games so fun and then adding some new twists into the mix, it is bringing the World War shooter back into the forefront again.

Have a check through the forums and you will see links to lots of information including some gameplay videos as well. As the launch date gets closer, more information will be posted that will get fans even more excited for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway.

GIJake
01-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks Raide will be on the lookout for it.
GIJake