PDA

View Full Version : 2 ?s regarding gadets & items.

arzell
03-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Hello, I just reached lvl2. Should I be looking for items,(airfoils,sticky cameras,etc)or once I run out thats it. 2 more quick questions. I thought if you shoot the shocker into the water it will electrocute the person/s, does't work for me. And finally I thought I read somewhere you could shoot more than one sticky camera.
Thanks

arzell
03-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Hello, I just reached lvl2. Should I be looking for items,(airfoils,sticky cameras,etc)or once I run out thats it. 2 more quick questions. I thought if you shoot the shocker into the water it will electrocute the person/s, does't work for me. And finally I thought I read somewhere you could shoot more than one sticky camera.
Thanks

DarkOsprey
03-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Can't answer the first part of your question, don€t have the game yet. But, if a guard is standing in a puddle and you shoot a sticky shocker into it, they will be electrocuted (it€s great when there is more than one person in the puddle). And your third question, do you mean shoot two or more cams at the same time, cause that would be pointless. Now if you mean make a network of sticky cams, you can. After you have fired a sticky, just press down on the D-Pad to access your cameras, use the "L" buttons to change to and from different cameras.
Hope that helped.

P.S.
This is based on information from the demo I have, but I believe it's the same in the full game.

arzell
03-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Thanks for clearing up the camera question, I guess I just misinterpeted the information.

Xx_Chaos_xX
03-31-2005, 12:44 AM
I'm 100% sure the guards are able to be electrocuted while standing in puddles of water.

SABU1111
03-31-2005, 07:02 AM
The only items and ammo I've picked up have been a couple of gas grenades and some 5.56 ammo, both in the Battery level.

Ghost_Leader_1
03-31-2005, 07:09 AM
Keep in mind it has to be a PUDDLE that the guards are standing in.

black ops freak
03-31-2005, 11:26 AM
You can't just hit anyone now with a sticky shocker? That's good. (In SC and SCPT, you could hit anyone, anytime, anywhere.)