PDA

View Full Version : challenge for you

george1578
06-13-2010, 06:27 PM
challenge: on realistic/hunter, make all kills with unsilenced guns without execute or hand to hand, and they must be stealth kills.

I am currently trying to do this, and although I can get the first 6 or so on a level, by then I have cornered myself.

Essentially, this involves 20 (or 24) from-the-shadows headshots (or close shotgun blasts) and a vanish after every kill since your position will have been given away.

Other than equipping the largest number of vanish gadgets, what could I do?

george1578
06-13-2010, 06:27 PM
challenge: on realistic/hunter, make all kills with unsilenced guns without execute or hand to hand, and they must be stealth kills.

I am currently trying to do this, and although I can get the first 6 or so on a level, by then I have cornered myself.

Essentially, this involves 20 (or 24) from-the-shadows headshots (or close shotgun blasts) and a vanish after every kill since your position will have been given away.

Other than equipping the largest number of vanish gadgets, what could I do?

roelbartstra
06-14-2010, 03:02 AM
Thew way I play with unsilenced guns is a lot different.

I take a pistol and another one handed gun, play in a map with at least 24 enemies (DLC) and then sound the alarm at the beginning by just firing a random shot.

A large group of people comes to your location, you sneak behind 1 of the guys, while grabbing him marking and executing some of the others, the remain you can probably shoot with your primary one handed gun while still holding the guy human shield.

It feels epic :P