PDA

View Full Version : Disapointed

m.s.c_thanatar
03-19-2008, 01:17 AM
WOW a game about the best series ever!
Must buy it...
If only i knew.
4 - 5 hours later and its all over.
Im one of those people that buys my pc games and software and expect a certain amount of entertainment back for it. 5 hours? seriously!
Game was very entertaining and kept me on the edge of my seat . but 5 hours?
come on...
I wonder if I can get my money back.
Lets just say ive lost alot of faith in the makers of the game , and dont know if i will buy another game before ive played a few, and regained the "trust".
It wasnt even all that challenging.I just flew through it. And everything on the island works on fuses?

m.s.c_thanatar
03-19-2008, 01:17 AM
WOW a game about the best series ever!
Must buy it...
If only i knew.
4 - 5 hours later and its all over.
Im one of those people that buys my pc games and software and expect a certain amount of entertainment back for it. 5 hours? seriously!
Game was very entertaining and kept me on the edge of my seat . but 5 hours?
come on...
I wonder if I can get my money back.
Lets just say ive lost alot of faith in the makers of the game , and dont know if i will buy another game before ive played a few, and regained the "trust".
It wasnt even all that challenging.I just flew through it. And everything on the island works on fuses?

bigo93
03-19-2008, 11:27 AM
True, I've decided that I am not going to buy any more games on thier relaese date or even pre-order it, until at least a couple weeks after. That way you can read the real review by players, and if something is wrong with it, you dont buy it.

First Star Trek Legacy and now Lost, both games that should have been tested more before retail. And no you can't get a refund because when it comes to games there are no real guidelines to what a game should be like. We gamers need real fights when it comes to buying a game which states to offer everything and ends up offering nothing.

It's false advertising, which with any other product you can get a refund without any dispute by the seller, but with software we dont have these rights.

Imagine if there were such rights, Microsoft would have to release a proper OS :P

Actually there is one game that I will pre-order and thats Guild Wars 2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif