PDA

View Full Version : Need help with CIA

Lennert32
12-31-2004, 02:32 PM
Hi
Can someone please help me. I am new with Splinter Cell on XBOX and are at the CIA level. I managed to get the guard at the stairs and can go into the first room on my left - use the computer and get health and stuff. But no matter where I go (through the next door or the door at the camara I get cought) WHAT MUST I DO PLEASE.

Lennert32
12-31-2004, 02:32 PM
Hi
Can someone please help me. I am new with Splinter Cell on XBOX and are at the CIA level. I managed to get the guard at the stairs and can go into the first room on my left - use the computer and get health and stuff. But no matter where I go (through the next door or the door at the camara I get cought) WHAT MUST I DO PLEASE.

Tejo.hr
12-31-2004, 02:38 PM
You should post this question on SC help and support forums, and give a little bit better explanation about your position. I cant figure out where are you.

bconero
01-02-2005, 08:52 AM
hi i am beginner use stealth shut the camras off if you get cought the mission is over. over and out
braxton

scworld
01-02-2005, 11:29 AM
I'd say you left a body in the open/light areas. SC1 and SC:PT perform checks after some points to see if you hid all the bodies well enough. If not -> Alarm. So dont kill/KO the guards (no KO is possible, but hard).

f16cxv
01-02-2005, 12:49 PM
ok, use your optic cable in the room with the supplies, then wait for the gaurd to turn his back and go away, then you open the door and turn right...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif