PDA

View Full Version : Issue: Non-stop saving?

Planetos401
11-02-2011, 08:21 AM
I've had this happen a couple times: right as a song is about to start, I get the save game message.. right after it goes away, it pops right back up again, and again... and again.. ad nauseum. It doesn't happen regularly, but it does force me to restart my PS3. Anybody else have this problem? Anybody with the Xbox version have this happen to them?

Planetos401
11-02-2011, 08:21 AM
I've had this happen a couple times: right as a song is about to start, I get the save game message.. right after it goes away, it pops right back up again, and again... and again.. ad nauseum. It doesn't happen regularly, but it does force me to restart my PS3. Anybody else have this problem? Anybody with the Xbox version have this happen to them?

CircusMidget_TS
11-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Try deleting the game data for Rocksmith from the PS3 and then allow it to reinstall the game again. It's possible the data it installed has become corrupt.

Planetos401
11-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Thanks CircusMidget, I'll try that next time it happens.

deiussum1
11-02-2011, 08:59 AM
I have had this happen to me a couple of times on XBox. I had to exit to the dashboard and come back in.

For me, it seemed to happen when I was using the Riff Repeater Leveller. I would finish my 5 lives, and then try to play again right away. If I wait a second for it to do the "Saving" dialog before hitting play again, then it seems to work fine.