PDA

View Full Version : Unique Grabs ?

EAzy-bbr
07-30-2008, 06:00 PM
What do you guys think about that ? I feel every character should have a unique grab like naruto does, sasuke could have the lions barrage, Lee could have the shadow dance. Good idea right ?

EAzy-bbr
07-30-2008, 06:00 PM
What do you guys think about that ? I feel every character should have a unique grab like naruto does, sasuke could have the lions barrage, Lee could have the shadow dance. Good idea right ?

Holy-Roxas
07-30-2008, 06:05 PM
It is a good idea (and has been mentioned before http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif ), but yes I do agree that each character should have their own unique grab, it would make the fighting a whole lot better and adds a bit more detail to the character's fighting style.

DomJ2006
07-30-2008, 06:06 PM
yep and orochimaru can grab sasuke by the balls and drag him off to never never land with promises of cotton candy and roller coaster rides...

sasuke never got any cotton candy...but he did get a ride ;-)

daquan3000
07-30-2008, 06:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DomJ2006:
yep and orochimaru can grab sasuke by the balls and drag him off to never never land with promises of cotton candy and roller coaster rides...

sasuke never got any cotton candy...but he did get a ride ;-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL DAM RIGHT http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

DarthHokage
07-30-2008, 06:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DomJ2006:

sasuke never got any cotton candy...but he did get a ride ;-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And somewhere in Bahrain, Micheal Jackson is getting jealous. Oh Boys!!!! ^_~

EAzy-bbr
07-30-2008, 06:35 PM
This forum never takes stuff seriously http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

DarthHokage
07-30-2008, 06:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EAzy-bbr:
This forum never takes stuff seriously http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Why? his is a kids game for crying out loud. It's not like you win lifestyle points or something like that for winning at this game or by taking it seriously. Chill out and live life.

daquan3000
07-30-2008, 06:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EAzy-bbr:
This forum never takes stuff seriously http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>aight lets get down to business i think it would be awesome for every character to have their own unique grab

For example sauskes neck breaker grab that he does on that *** orochimaru when he was a girl o wait http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

bidforpower
07-30-2008, 06:58 PM
This forum never takes stuff seriously http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Point taken! I had to kind of learn that the hard way since I am a noob to forums. Adapting or adjusting to a new thing is part of the fun. Sarcasm is pointless and there is no point in trying to understand what a person is thinking without the use of reading facial expressions(which I hope is better in the game). Basically, almost everything is understood as more of a joke. I guess jokes makes things interesting!

NOW, BACK TO OUR SCHEDULED PROGRAM!
Grabs should just be different.
EXAMPLE:
No tall characters having the three knees to the nuts toss.

DONE, DONE, AND DONE!

ezekielfiame
07-30-2008, 07:18 PM
I think the grabs should be dependent on the characters' style.

So, say:
*Some of these are just considering possible characters.

Naruto:
Same as RoaN.

Sasuke:
Throws opponent into the air followed by Lion's Barrage.

Sakura:
Tough one. She can have the old RoaN one that all the small people had xD

Kakashi:
Meh. He can have that other one they used for the tall people xD

Neji:
Opponent thrown into the air, followed by rotation.

Rock Lee:
Shadow Dance, like mentioned.

Tenten:
Opponent thrown into the air, followed by a barrage of kunai.

Shikamaru:
A throw similar to his "time bomb" attack.

Ino:
Mind Transfer, than attacking one's self with a kunai. *Ino takes damage (less), so a risky move.

Choji:
A belly flop?

Kiba:
The opponent is bit by Akamaru, while Kiba throws a few shuriken.

Hinata:
Thrown into the air, followed by a blow to the stomach.

Shino:
Opponent is attacked by a barrage of insects.

Gaara:
Thrown into the air, followed by numerous sand attacks.

Kankuro:
Wraps Crow around the enemy, followed by a deathly squeeze.

Temari:
Thrown into the air, followed by a small wave of wind.

Prometheus790
07-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Sasuke should have Peregrine Falcon Drop instead of Lion's Barrage

EAzy-bbr
07-30-2008, 07:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ezekielfiame:

So, say:

Naruto:
Same as RoaN.

Sasuke:

Sakura:

Kakashi:

Neji:

Rock Lee:

Tenten:

Shikamaru:

Ino:
Mind Transfer, than attacking one's self with a kunai. *Ino takes damage (less), so a risky move.

Choji:
A belly flop?

Kiba:

Hinata:

Shino:

Gaara:

Kankuro:

Temari:
Thrown into the air, followed by a small wave of wind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet, we need more input from people like this.

@bidforpower

Lol, when i was on the first roan forum way back when it first started the only jokester there was, was Liquid.But even he still took certain topics seriously. But now it seems like everyone is just being sarcastic.

daquan3000
07-30-2008, 07:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ezekielfiame:

So, say:

Naruto:
Same as RoaN.

Sasuke:

Sakura:

Kakashi:

Neji:

Rock Lee:

Tenten:

Shikamaru:

Ino:

Choji:
A belly flop?

Kiba:

Hinata:

Shino:

Gaara:

Kankuro:

Temari:
Thrown into the air, followed by a small wave of wind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>not sure about ino that throw would most likely be a jutsu since thats the only reel jutsu she cant do

bidforpower
07-30-2008, 07:57 PM
I can't help it if thats what the grab the older characters do in the previous game lookS like.

YOU WANTED A BRIEF SERIOUS STATEMENT, SO HERE GOES! SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I DIDN'T THINK WHAT I SAID WAS THAT BAD!

As long as the grabs are different/relevant to the character and doesn't have too much hang time then it is all good.

IF YOU WANT MORE SERIOUS GOODNESS EASY-rbb check out the combat system thread!
CHEW ON THAT!!! AND PLEASE DON'T CHOKE ON IT!!!

dneji
07-30-2008, 08:55 PM

sasuke never got any cotton candy...but he did get a ride ;-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif hahhahahahah too funny but tru,orochimaru a legendary sanin and micheal jackson stunt double

beno211994
07-31-2008, 06:48 PM

So, say:

Naruto:
Same as RoaN.

Sasuke:

Sakura:

Kakashi:

Neji:

Rock Lee:

Tenten:

Shikamaru:

Ino:

Choji:
A belly flop?

Kiba:

Hinata:

Shino:

Gaara:

Kankuro:

Temari:
Thrown into the air, followed by a small wave of wind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

those are mad sweet ideas i hope stuff like that is in the game but for hinata i think she should do some chakra point pokes or whatever while shes in the air

DosuSoundNinja
08-03-2008, 10:32 PM
i think thats a great idea like kiba could use akamaru or dosu his soun gaunlet or kankuro using krow i love it good idea i give you a standing ovation

beno211994
08-04-2008, 09:08 AM
gaara's should be just him standing there and sand doing multiple attacks while they are in the air.

Sasuke715
08-07-2008, 12:01 AM
For a Temari grab i was thinking she blasts them into the air then slams the fan down and the enemy falls on it.(like what happened to Tenten

DomJ2006
08-07-2008, 12:06 AM
i think for shikamaru, they should show him throwing the opponent in the air. the opponent looks down, sees shika on the ground and makes a confused face. then an explosive tag blows up on their back. i'd lawl at that one.

beno211994
08-07-2008, 11:24 PM
sorry to dissapoint but so far on all the videos i've seen there are no unique grabs according to the ones i've seen they are the same as RoaN