PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!

Ezio_Drake
12-08-2010, 06:36 AM
Hey guys ummm i downloaded the armor of altair from uplay but i need to change it back to the original outfit (the white one) because like, for example, when you had to kill that other dude then put his outfit on to look like a guard, it didnt do that and it just kept the black outfit on.
pls help

Ezio_Drake
12-08-2010, 06:36 AM
Hey guys ummm i downloaded the armor of altair from uplay but i need to change it back to the original outfit (the white one) because like, for example, when you had to kill that other dude then put his outfit on to look like a guard, it didnt do that and it just kept the black outfit on.
pls help

KrYpToNiC95
12-08-2010, 06:38 AM
same happened to me you look like yourself but when the guards see you, you look like them. Its fine to do the mission unless your having problems.

LightRey
12-08-2010, 06:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio_Drake:
pls help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you can take it off by going to outfits and then deselect the outfit you're wearing.

Ezio_Drake
12-08-2010, 06:43 AM
yeah but i just really want to change it back!! is there any way?

Ru1986
12-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Yep go to a tailors and select re-equip you will probably be charged to do this though.

LightRey
12-08-2010, 06:50 AM
I just told you. go to the menu, choose outfits, select the outfit you're wearing (that would be the armor of altair in your case), then you can choose the option to take off the outfit.

Ezio_Drake
12-08-2010, 06:56 AM
I only read your post after i posted...

thanx alot!