PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 2 weapons

maizelino
01-14-2010, 09:28 PM
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">There should be an add on where we download or buy the axe, the spear.... </span>

the best alternative is the one handed axe that some of the henchmen and the brutes youse

The problem In doing this is their can be allot of confusion with belt and the the hole problem of getting and losing the weapon. So a good alternative alternative would be making I slightly different special weapon. As in a slightly slimmer blade more like the size of the hammer not so massive as the brutes axe.
There's room for another weapon rack and

I don't think changing the counters so you don't let go of your weapon would be that hard for you guys.

There's a long time till Assassin's Creed 3 comes out, and this would be a great way to cep gamers playing after the story mode is over.

and we seriously need to be able to do previous missions

maizelino
01-14-2010, 09:28 PM
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">There should be an add on where we download or buy the axe, the spear.... </span>

the best alternative is the one handed axe that some of the henchmen and the brutes youse

The problem In doing this is their can be allot of confusion with belt and the the hole problem of getting and losing the weapon. So a good alternative alternative would be making I slightly different special weapon. As in a slightly slimmer blade more like the size of the hammer not so massive as the brutes axe.
There's room for another weapon rack and

I don't think changing the counters so you don't let go of your weapon would be that hard for you guys.

There's a long time till Assassin's Creed 3 comes out, and this would be a great way to cep gamers playing after the story mode is over.

and we seriously need to be able to do previous missions