PDA

View Full Version : Another purchase At UBI?

untouchable_0
06-17-2011, 07:02 PM
well if this is how ubi operate with no realiable service and not being responsable
for all the funs of this game well that make me think about buying UBI GAMES AGAIN EVER..
I rather buy other game where i know i dont have think about server isues or any techhical problems when you spend 2 or 4 years or simply saying 10 years with ubi games , haveing collection of tom clancy games and i am sure i am not the only person... so if this is how ubi works then good bye ubi... never again i am gona deal with you or of any of your products just for this reason.. my best few hours of free time to spend to relas my brain and forget about reality for a an hour or so and i lost that part at my favorite game, well that sux and so is you ubi...

untouchable_0
06-17-2011, 07:02 PM
well if this is how ubi operate with no realiable service and not being responsable
for all the funs of this game well that make me think about buying UBI GAMES AGAIN EVER..
I rather buy other game where i know i dont have think about server isues or any techhical problems when you spend 2 or 4 years or simply saying 10 years with ubi games , haveing collection of tom clancy games and i am sure i am not the only person... so if this is how ubi works then good bye ubi... never again i am gona deal with you or of any of your products just for this reason.. my best few hours of free time to spend to relas my brain and forget about reality for a an hour or so and i lost that part at my favorite game, well that sux and so is you ubi...

untouchable_0
06-18-2011, 06:15 PM
correction there , not 10 years, since 1997 so about 14 years with tom clancy games...wow cant believe that much time...