PDA

View Full Version : Elevator in Factoy eposiode

Sugab
08-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Build 1395 v1.33 patch.. After entering the elevator and pressing the switch, the elevator gose down to the next level. After the elevator stops and the door opens, sparks start coming from the elevator switch. Upon completeing the level and returning to the elevator, the switch still is sparking and will not work. When I first installed the game wayback before all the patches, I did not have this problem. Ant ideas other reinstalling the Far Cry and doing a patch at a time to see which one is a bad patch? rflorkesr@cox.net, Thanks.

Sugab
08-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Build 1395 v1.33 patch.. After entering the elevator and pressing the switch, the elevator gose down to the next level. After the elevator stops and the door opens, sparks start coming from the elevator switch. Upon completeing the level and returning to the elevator, the switch still is sparking and will not work. When I first installed the game wayback before all the patches, I did not have this problem. Ant ideas other reinstalling the Far Cry and doing a patch at a time to see which one is a bad patch? rflorkesr@cox.net, Thanks.

fabulouscoops
08-05-2006, 10:12 AM
You cannot return up the same elevator you came down in. The sparks mean that the switch is broken. This is normal for the game. The only way out is to take the second elevator closer to where Val leaves the nuke.