PDA

View Full Version : Hawks Eye Achievement

BerserkerWolf07
04-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey I am having trouble getting this achievement and have run out of ideas to get this help would be appreciated.

BerserkerWolf07
04-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey I am having trouble getting this achievement and have run out of ideas to get this help would be appreciated.

stevenrasnick
04-01-2007, 11:11 PM
It's called 'Search'. Use it.

GrimlockCW
04-02-2007, 02:20 AM
the search doesn't work here.
now if you mean a net search.. that may work.

gamefaqs.com is a good place to try for info though.
i don't toy with achievements much honestly unless i'm SERIOUSLY bored..

jat54321
04-02-2007, 06:27 PM
the way i did it was on the first mission (need your cojones, son) i scouted the first area w/o my team (there are 3 guys, 2 are patrolling one is on a roof) and then intelled them and then took them out, then i went up the path to the right and scanned with the drone the artillery site to the right (4 guys there), went there and took it out, then i scanned the arty on the left (4 guys, 3 visible to drone). To intel the 4th guy who is in the cave you need to sneek down the side alone and sneak up to the broken wall cover and look into the cave to spot him. After you take out the arty drone the bridge to spot the 3 guys there, and creep up to the bridge alone. DONT ENGAGE the guys on the bridge however. Sneak up behind the big rock and the truck will pull up, when it does, wait for it to leave, and then scan again wiht the drone to pick up the rest of the guys, then have fun killing them and getting your achievement

calm_fury
04-03-2007, 11:30 AM
forget that. do the first blackhawk mission in the rain. the one where you are shooting from the copter. you can get 3 achievements from this one mission.

i got my hawkeye from this one on my first try.