PDA

View Full Version : DRM Bugs Yay

OblivionEnigma
04-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Okay so... Got my new copy of SC:C and was having fun for about..10 minutes. Then suddenly, about every 2 minutes, the game froze and said it was trying to regain a connection. The game finally crashed after about an hour of this. Now it won't connect.

I am sick of MY single player game being disrupted because idiots halfway across the country can't keep their server online or my ISP burps. I have never pirated a game and have in no way contributed to the piracy problem, and yet my games are rendered unplayable.
Thanks Ubisoft. Another $60 down the tubes, and the last $60 you get from me for a good long while. Can't believe I used to be such a fan.

OblivionEnigma
04-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Okay so... Got my new copy of SC:C and was having fun for about..10 minutes. Then suddenly, about every 2 minutes, the game froze and said it was trying to regain a connection. The game finally crashed after about an hour of this. Now it won't connect.

I am sick of MY single player game being disrupted because idiots halfway across the country can't keep their server online or my ISP burps. I have never pirated a game and have in no way contributed to the piracy problem, and yet my games are rendered unplayable.
Thanks Ubisoft. Another $60 down the tubes, and the last $60 you get from me for a good long while. Can't believe I used to be such a fan.