PDA

View Full Version : CATACOMBS

Sparrow1982
12-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Guys, can you help me? I've tried pixel hunt, i went to Beriand-but still i can't go through this door in the catacombs. Maybe it's a bug???
If you have a possibility to help me-i can post you my last save-perhaps your version of this game have not this bug...PLEASE!!!

Sparrow1982
12-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Guys, can you help me? I've tried pixel hunt, i went to Beriand-but still i can't go through this door in the catacombs. Maybe it's a bug???
If you have a possibility to help me-i can post you my last save-perhaps your version of this game have not this bug...PLEASE!!!

Rozand
12-24-2004, 08:54 PM
Did you free the Naga in the catacombs? Smash all the arracat eggs/nests? You need to see the Baernorn and maybe go back to see the Elven Priestees ghost. Check you quest log for anything pending and that may help you get past it.

Sparrow1982
12-25-2004, 01:43 PM
No, i did not free Naga(i think)-where he is? I have not seen Baernorn-i've looked for him, but i have not find him. And where is Elven Priestees ghost(i'm not sure that i remember where she is)? I have not found all 4 bottles of naga blood(i have 2). Do you know how many dark books are there???-i have 3, but when i came to the oven for a 2 time-the game is shutting down. And i did not free Jarial from stone.

Rozand
12-30-2004, 11:30 PM
Oh you aren't even to the catacombs yet. You are still in the Dwarven Dungeons. Disregard what I said as that applies much later.

Okay Jarial is in the Main Halls the first level near center. There were only 3 books as I recall.

That door requires you to participate in the kidnapped Nottle Quest sorry to ruin any surprise but you can only get in that room through a portal. Try going topside to see if Nottle has vanished.

All 4 Naga vials are on the same level and keep them all on one character as with all multiple items in the game. It seems the autosearch finds multiple copies at the same time and uses them up as one object if not on one character. a known bug in the game.