PDA

View Full Version : ac2 uplay reward ideas

swanny2k10
05-14-2010, 09:33 AM
i've got sick of playing as altair now and i think that there shud have been a desmond outfit (wen he has the hidden blade at the end) in the uplay rewards for wen u complete the game and unlock to buy one of those batons the templars use.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/12499/Desmond2.png

post any ideas u have of what uplay rewards u think shud be in assassin's creed 2

swanny2k10
05-14-2010, 09:33 AM
i've got sick of playing as altair now and i think that there shud have been a desmond outfit (wen he has the hidden blade at the end) in the uplay rewards for wen u complete the game and unlock to buy one of those batons the templars use.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/12499/Desmond2.png

post any ideas u have of what uplay rewards u think shud be in assassin's creed 2

medavroog
05-27-2010, 11:59 AM
My Ideas to Add-On:

01. More Uplay Actions for Assassin's Creed II, and hence, more points (currently, we only have 4 actions).

02. More Additional Throwing Knives Upgrade Rewards (currently, we only have 1 additonal upgrade via Uplay).

03. A Technique Upgrade for allowing to throw 2 Throwing-Knives in one attack upon a single target (possible control suggestion: high-profile key + attack key).

04. Pistol Ammo Upgrade.

05. Pistol Target-Acquire Range Upgrade (when the Pistol is selected, the targeting range will be increased).

06. Pistol Aim-Speed Upgrade.

07. Lung Capacity Upgrade (allowing to stay hidden underwater longer).

08. More Map Rewards.

09. A Mini-Wristbow (hidden when not used) as an Upgrade to the Hidden Blade ( attached to the Right Blade a la Pistol-Style, when aiming the bow will open up) which shoots one Throwing Knife per shot (causing the same lethal damage as the pistal but, in silence).

10. (if shall number-7 is valid) Allowing the Mini-Wristbow to be Upgraded to shoot Poisons (allowing long-range poisonings).

11. Yet another Hidden Blades Upgrade adding Two Extra Blades in reverse which will extend-out from the elbow's side (Elbow Blades), hence allowing new assassinating techniques and elbow blade attacks (new animations and combos).

12. Hidden Blades in the Boots (Feet Blades) with new assassinating techniques and kicking attacks (new animations and combos).

Iron_Tiger_MMA
05-29-2010, 08:34 PM
i wouldn't mind seeing some PSN HOME items or avatars available throgh UPLAY and more Maps or even Missions and if i could get the battle of forli(fat chance) throgh uplay id be a vary happy assasin lol

madmanmaxo
06-08-2010, 11:52 AM
you must get uplay points for more things like secret openings to secret places or something like the crypt.

more fly missions for action points.

more paintings, more weapons and more armor.

a storing place @ the villa for all the close.
so buy clothes not paint them.

1 weapon is seriously needed: second pistol. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif so you can select/shoot select/shoot select/shoot etc...

don't forget Uplay users should be rewarded for doing so...

more actions, more rewards!

Yell0wIVIustard
06-21-2010, 10:09 PM
im not sure that there should be an elbow blade, thing is if u look like desmond it would be kinda weird but their should be another suit at least for the assasin

1. Extend smokebombs
2. Can use the flying machine
3. Able to buy and use the weapons that the big guys use ( I dont know how to call em but if u have played they are the guys u can only kill by taking their weapon)
4. less damage from falling off a high building.
5. New assasination techniques.
6. Beeing able to run sideways on a wall like in Prince of Persia
7. New Missions