PDA

View Full Version : Im New, I was wondering...

wengdoodle
02-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Hey All. im wondering how to get uplay on Xbox 360, im not sure how to link my account to my Xbox... Any help would be great,

Thnx,

~Wengdoodle

wengdoodle
02-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Hey All. im wondering how to get uplay on Xbox 360, im not sure how to link my account to my Xbox... Any help would be great,

Thnx,

~Wengdoodle

tylse123
02-25-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm wondering the same thing too, so, thanks if you can help.

ms-kleaneasy
02-26-2010, 02:10 AM
You can only access Uplay in an enabled game which currently is Assassins Creed 2, from the games main menu press Y, this will then load the Uplay server.

From there tab along to the profile tab within which you will need to enter your email and password associated with your forum account.

Once done your accounts will be linked and any achievements already earned updated within Uplay.

wengdoodle
02-26-2010, 05:38 AM
ok, thank you kleaneasy. Because i was wondering why avatar doesnt have it. i thought i had to download something, this helped a lot ty.

ms-kleaneasy
02-26-2010, 09:18 AM
As its only in beta at this stage some of the games out recently wont have included it. However as I understand all games out from this point forward will, glad to have helped though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif