PDA

View Full Version : Waypoint Creation

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 05:20 PM
I just bought the game, and cannot create way-points in the planning mode. I've played Rogue Spear, so I know how to plan, but when I click the computer freezes for a second, and then changes the floor.

I've tried to fix the problem by installing the newest direct x from Microsoft, and also unplugged my USB mouse, and plugged it back in. So far nothing has worked! Please Help!

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 05:20 PM
I just bought the game, and cannot create way-points in the planning mode. I've played Rogue Spear, so I know how to plan, but when I click the computer freezes for a second, and then changes the floor.

I've tried to fix the problem by installing the newest direct x from Microsoft, and also unplugged my USB mouse, and plugged it back in. So far nothing has worked! Please Help!

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 05:31 PM
First make sure you are following the instructions to make waypoints. If you are..read on:

This seems to be a problem with certain video card Antialiasing settings. This problem can occur with certain Geforce and Radeon models and can easily be resolved by disabling Antialiasing on your video card.

To do this:

1. Right-click on your desktop and choose Properties.
2. Click on the Settings Tab, and then click the Advanced button in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the tab that has the name of your video card to bring up the advanced properties for that card.
3. Under the Direct3D settings, find the Antialiasing settings and set them to 'off' or turn them down all the way.
4. Click Apply and OK to save your changes.

Next time you load Raven Shield, you should not have this problem anymore.

Good Luck!

http://support.ubi.com