PDA

View Full Version : Where's that 'secret' message?

newhenpal
06-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Apparently if you get 100% on all the levels for Chaos Theory in, expert I think? Well I just finished the campaign and I got....nothing. Was I supposed to do this on a new file? Without any knockouts? Because I did this little run on the same file I started out with and I also think I knocked out a total of 5 people (I somehow knocked someone out in Seoul without even knowing it, weird. And I had no choice but to knock those 4 guys who are searching for you when you are difusing those bombs in the Bathhouse).

newhenpal
06-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Apparently if you get 100% on all the levels for Chaos Theory in, expert I think? Well I just finished the campaign and I got....nothing. Was I supposed to do this on a new file? Without any knockouts? Because I did this little run on the same file I started out with and I also think I knocked out a total of 5 people (I somehow knocked someone out in Seoul without even knowing it, weird. And I had no choice but to knock those 4 guys who are searching for you when you are difusing those bombs in the Bathhouse).

ERN456
06-29-2008, 11:35 PM
Oh yeah Bathouse is a nasty one thanks to Shetlands lousy men with lousy thermal vision. The easiest way to get the three guys before the bombs is to throw the smoke grenades. Now the other four are a different story. You need to choose the stealth loudout. When you get to the bombs place sticky cams above the stairs in the ceiling I usually knock out the first guy and the last one but I start to use the sticky cams to make those other two guys stay there and not move while I defuse the bombs. It takes time I still dont have that lousy 100%. I would recommend watching a walkthrough or something.

newhenpal
06-30-2008, 10:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ERN456:
Oh yeah Bathouse is a nasty one thanks to Shetlands lousy men with lousy thermal vision. The easiest way to get the three guys before the bombs is to throw the smoke grenades. Now the other four are a different story. You need to choose the stealth loudout. When you get to the bombs place sticky cams above the stairs in the ceiling I usually knock out the first guy and the last one but I start to use the sticky cams to make those other two guys stay there and not move while I defuse the bombs. It takes I still dont have that lousy 100%. I would recommend watching a walkthrough or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh it was THERMAL vision, the first time I encountered them I thought they were using night vision and could pull that trick Pandora Tommorow tought us.

Anyways, is the message real or did I waste my time with the completing all levels on 100% on expert? Well at least I learned that if you blow up those tanks in Seoul you complete a bonus objective.

ERN456
06-30-2008, 10:22 AM
I think you need to complete all objectives to get the 100% Im only missing 2 100%s one in Kokubo Sosho and the other one in the lousy Bathouse because it always says someone found a body I have no idea how. I dont know if the message is real cause I havent got those 2 100%.

Warrior0fLight
06-30-2008, 11:35 AM
I have beaten them all with 100% on expert, and no, there is no 'secret' message.

You simply get the satisfaction of being an 'Elite' SC stealth gamer! Even more satisfaction if you can complete the Bathhouse bomb run/furnace room without touching any of those 4 guards using distractions... trust me, it can be done!

ERN456
06-30-2008, 05:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warrior0fLight:
I have beaten them all with 100% on expert, and no, there is no 'secret' message.

You simply get the satisfaction of being an 'Elite' SC stealth gamer! Even more satisfaction if you can complete the Bathhouse bomb run/furnace room without touching any of those 4 guards using distractions... trust me, it can be done! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it can be done with 5 sticky cams in the right places. It still takes alot of time to do it right.

stealthy_U
07-01-2008, 06:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ERN456:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warrior0fLight:

You simply get the satisfaction of being an 'Elite' SC stealth gamer! Even more satisfaction if you can complete the Bathhouse bomb run/furnace room without touching any of those 4 guards using distractions... trust me, it can be done! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it can be done with 5 sticky cams in the right places. It still takes alot of time to do it right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can do it with one sticky camera and 2 distractions. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif No glitches or anything to mess with the guards patrols. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Works every time.

ERN456
07-01-2008, 08:51 AM
I just use 5 because a guard may shoot some and I need a distraction hasnt worked perfectly though.