PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Hunt SINGLE PLAYER!

bugrug
06-23-2007, 02:35 AM
Thank you Ubisoft of this fantastic game mode. As an Xbox360 player who doesn't have a gold account I really love the single player terrorist hunt mode. I normally only hold on to games for a week or so (finish the story mode then trade it in). But I got Vegas on the day of release and have been playing it almost every day since. I even bought the new maps on Xbox live just for this mode. I wish every First Person Shooter had this as a feature I'd be in heaven.
Once again, thank you for such a great game (the only thing that could make it better would be being able to use the camera face mapping, and outfitting off-line). Please consider including similar single player modes in any sequels.

bugrug
06-23-2007, 02:35 AM
Thank you Ubisoft of this fantastic game mode. As an Xbox360 player who doesn't have a gold account I really love the single player terrorist hunt mode. I normally only hold on to games for a week or so (finish the story mode then trade it in). But I got Vegas on the day of release and have been playing it almost every day since. I even bought the new maps on Xbox live just for this mode. I wish every First Person Shooter had this as a feature I'd be in heaven.
Once again, thank you for such a great game (the only thing that could make it better would be being able to use the camera face mapping, and outfitting off-line). Please consider including similar single player modes in any sequels.

winning_formula
06-23-2007, 09:47 AM
You don't know what your missing till you have played online. So worth the 40 ~ $60 cough up for a gold account

reade17
06-23-2007, 09:55 AM
I think ive seen customized appearences of t-hunt on www.googlevideo.com(search (http://www.googlevideo.com(search) terrorist hunt or rainbow six)

ThomasBisset
06-23-2007, 10:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reade17:
I think ive seen customized appearances of t-hunt on www.googlevideo.com(search (http://www.googlevideo.com(search) terrorist hunt or rainbow six) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They would have played online at some point, and therefore would have been able to access PEC. If you do not have an internet connection/xbox live gold subscription and can't access the PEC, you are stuck with a few pre-set ones.