PDA

View Full Version : Voice Command on xbox

EmJaySra
02-27-2005, 06:03 PM
since this game was partly made by ubi will it have voice command to lead your team like in ghost recon 2 and also in rainbow six 3

or will you just have to deal with the "L" button for commanding

EmJaySra
02-27-2005, 06:03 PM
since this game was partly made by ubi will it have voice command to lead your team like in ghost recon 2 and also in rainbow six 3

or will you just have to deal with the "L" button for commanding

TDC_kar98
02-27-2005, 06:05 PM
DUNNO, hope it has voice commands.

wormgerm
02-27-2005, 06:05 PM
how the **** ma i supposed to know last time i checked this was the PC board as in personal computer BOARD NOT THE ******* CONSOLE BOARD. you twits need to learn to read

TDC_kar98
02-27-2005, 06:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wormgerm:
how the **** ma i supposed to know last time i checked this was the PC board as in personal computer BOARD NOT THE ******* CONSOLE BOARD. you twits need to learn to read <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><- LOL you twits. Yea you are right though.

Destroyenator
02-27-2005, 06:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wormgerm:
how the **** ma i supposed to know last time i checked this was the PC board as in personal computer BOARD NOT THE ******* CONSOLE BOARD. you twits need to learn to read <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dood comon, there is no console forum here so this is all we got, your just mad it comes out for Xbox in 2 days HA HA SUCKERS YEAH THATS RIGHT AND THE GRAPHICS ARNT THAT MUCH BETTER ON PC!!!!

Destroyenator
02-27-2005, 06:12 PM
oh and P.S. no there is no voice command dont worry its not that hard to pull the trigger that your fingar should already be on