PDA

View Full Version : Custom weapons game-type option?

waldo15
04-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Perhaps this comes out rather late, but after experiencing somewhat frustrating experiences online, I though Ubisoft could implement within the games settings an option for a certain type of weapon only to be available in the game. You know, perhaps to have Deathmatch using pistols only, or shotguns or what have yous.

It's rather unpleasant to jump right in the middle of an ongoing Player match just to start playing regularly (i.e. using any weapon you like) and then get everyone's panties twisted because you are using an Assault rifle when, clearly, this is a game of pistols only (??). So quitting punishes you wih XP, and of course you can always get banned from the server and then go back all the way to the main selection screen and start your search all over again. Knowing the game is a pistols-only beforehand should avoid all of these troubles, me thinks.

So just an idea. Of course, this would be much better after you guys fixed the bugs and kins in the overall game. Or maybe even in the next installment of Rainbow Six you can do this, as it seems is a popular choice amongst the gaming crowd.

waldo15
04-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Perhaps this comes out rather late, but after experiencing somewhat frustrating experiences online, I though Ubisoft could implement within the games settings an option for a certain type of weapon only to be available in the game. You know, perhaps to have Deathmatch using pistols only, or shotguns or what have yous.

It's rather unpleasant to jump right in the middle of an ongoing Player match just to start playing regularly (i.e. using any weapon you like) and then get everyone's panties twisted because you are using an Assault rifle when, clearly, this is a game of pistols only (??). So quitting punishes you wih XP, and of course you can always get banned from the server and then go back all the way to the main selection screen and start your search all over again. Knowing the game is a pistols-only beforehand should avoid all of these troubles, me thinks.

So just an idea. Of course, this would be much better after you guys fixed the bugs and kins in the overall game. Or maybe even in the next installment of Rainbow Six you can do this, as it seems is a popular choice amongst the gaming crowd.