PDA

View Full Version : CryVision glitch/problem! help!

SoliS-365
11-14-2004, 01:25 PM
ok, i have two profiles on far cry: one is default (didnt know about profiels when i started playing) and the other one is for my brother. we have the same EXACT graphics setting, except for one thing: i decided to play around with the far cry configurator. i didnt change anything, but now my environmetn detail is set to "custom" even though the settings are at exactly what "medium" is.

system:

3.4 ghz p4 HTT
1gb ram
x300 gfx card

it runs fine on the gfx options i have.

so, when I turn on cryvision, all the people appear as they should: with the red/orange/yellow colored "heat sensitive" vision.

but, on my brother's profile, the people/trigens appear not as heat vision, but as black character models with olive-green lines across their bodies.

how can i fix this and whats causing it?

i have 1.3 installed and the latest gfx drivers

SoliS-365
11-14-2004, 01:25 PM
ok, i have two profiles on far cry: one is default (didnt know about profiels when i started playing) and the other one is for my brother. we have the same EXACT graphics setting, except for one thing: i decided to play around with the far cry configurator. i didnt change anything, but now my environmetn detail is set to "custom" even though the settings are at exactly what "medium" is.

system:

3.4 ghz p4 HTT
1gb ram
x300 gfx card

it runs fine on the gfx options i have.

so, when I turn on cryvision, all the people appear as they should: with the red/orange/yellow colored "heat sensitive" vision.

but, on my brother's profile, the people/trigens appear not as heat vision, but as black character models with olive-green lines across their bodies.

how can i fix this and whats causing it?

i have 1.3 installed and the latest gfx drivers

SoliS-365
11-15-2004, 01:56 PM
anyone? its been quite a while... im tempted to make a new thread here.a i want to get this resolved, because if i want to make a new profile...