PDA

View Full Version : A Trailer Remix...



GeneralReaper7
06-02-2007, 09:47 AM
I made it myself, here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehnTEl1mLBg

GeneralReaper7
06-02-2007, 09:47 AM
I made it myself, here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehnTEl1mLBg

atacms2020
06-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Nice music, especially good I thought for the beginnning scenes, although I thought the music would change when the tide of the battle goes to the Russians.

GeneralReaper7
06-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Aww, man, that would've been perfect. I will work on a second one just for you. I will need more footage though, so you'll have to wait for more videos for me to release.

=D Cheers

Skita1
06-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Nice job on linking different sections of the trailer to make it look like the camera was in the same scene the whole time.

GeneralReaper7
06-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Thanks, I really appreciate all the good feedback!

Inquisitor_Zeal
06-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Nice, that was really good. I liked the choice of music. I liked how it was done kind of like the Band of Brothers opening... but it could just be because of the song http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SkyRaptorRUS
06-06-2007, 02:23 AM
Nice. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
P.S> Aby body known the original music from trailer?

rjjamj
06-16-2007, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by atacms:
Nice music, especially good I thought for the beginnning scenes, although I thought the music would change when the tide of the battle goes to the Russians. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I personally thought the music was terrible but other wise I thought it was great

Inquisitor_Zeal
06-16-2007, 04:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SkyRaptorRUS:
Nice. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
P.S&gt; Aby body known the original music from trailer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont know the name of the song but it is the theme song for Mini series.

PrinceCaspian5
06-16-2007, 05:44 PM
The music used in this remix is from Band of Brothers, I just saw a commercial for it and recognized the music as the same that was in this remix

pettyofficerj
06-16-2007, 06:36 PM
band of brothers is a good series, which is part of the reason why I bought Theatre of War for the pc.

One of the more memorable moments for me in BoB, was when the paratroopers were in the forest, then german tanks started showing up. Keep in mind these guys are paratroopers, light infantry suitable for dealing with anything and everything, with the exception of heavy german-engineered armor. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

So, as the armor starts shelling their positions and just killing people left and right, some of the paratrooper squads simply got routed and started running away. Then one of the guys is like "Who in the h3ll gave that order!"

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

So then they're ordered to stay and fight and eventually started disabling the tanks with bazookas and I think american tanks showed up ( god bless the armored cav ) and generally opened up a can of whup-a$$....

I may have to watch my dvds again....

Dutch_Jester
06-16-2007, 11:34 PM
ya great job with the vid i thought it was awesome it would be tight if you could get the girl to start talking in the mid with the music or put in subtitles i give it 9.75 out of 10

Inquisitor_Zeal
06-17-2007, 10:45 AM
oops sorry for not putting the name of the Mini series down... but ya its from band of brothers which is a fantastic show, i recommend watching it.

Sparty2020
07-04-2007, 11:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pettyofficerj:
band of brothers is a good series, which is part of the reason why I bought Theatre of War for the pc.

One of the more memorable moments for me in BoB, was when the paratroopers were in the forest, then german tanks started showing up. Keep in mind these guys are paratroopers, light infantry suitable for dealing with anything and everything, with the exception of heavy german-engineered armor. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

So, as the armor starts shelling their positions and just killing people left and right, some of the paratrooper squads simply got routed and started running away. Then one of the guys is like "Who in the h3ll gave that order!"

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

So then they're ordered to stay and fight and eventually started disabling the tanks with bazookas and I think american tanks showed up ( god bless the armored cav ) and generally opened up a can of whup-a$$....

I may have to watch my dvds again.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I luv Band of Brothers, its what got me interested in WW II beyond that of D-Day. My favorite scene was... all of it. I love that show, now if only they could re-make it for Blue-Ray so I can enjoy it in 7.1 Dolby with 1080p of gloryness. Ahh, my dreams and hopes.

Great job and amazing editing set the mood right with the music. 5/5

OldBloodAndGuts
07-10-2007, 06:26 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

SEAL_VI
07-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Like many have said, I liked the Band of Brothers theme.

wolfman921988
08-07-2007, 09:56 PM
nice trailer dude i love the band of brothers theme they should put this on the site!!!