PDA

View Full Version : Forum Problem...

Marnol
02-09-2008, 08:27 PM
My actual account appears to have been eaten by system error, as whenever I try and log in to the forums under my adamwehn account it lods them then goes to a simple text error message saying System Error.

Marnol
02-09-2008, 08:27 PM
My actual account appears to have been eaten by system error, as whenever I try and log in to the forums under my adamwehn account it lods them then goes to a simple text error message saying System Error.

VikingGrandad
02-10-2008, 06:11 AM
Not sure what the problem could be. You could try the following suggestions:

<LI> Delete your browser's cache and cookies, then try logging in again

<LI> If that doesn't work, try logging in with another web browser, if you have one installed.

<LI> If that doesn't work, try deleting your Java cache (Control Panel &gt; Java Control Panel &gt; General &gt; Temporary Internet Files &gt; Settings... &gt; Delete Files)

Let me if you're still having problems.

Marnol
02-10-2008, 10:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VikingGrandad:
Not sure what the problem could be. You could try the following suggestions:

<LI> Delete your browser's cache and cookies, then try logging in again

<LI> If that doesn't work, try logging in with another web browser, if you have one installed.

<LI> If that doesn't work, try deleting your Java cache (Control Panel &gt; Java Control Panel &gt; General &gt; Temporary Internet Files &gt; Settings... &gt; Delete Files)

Let me if you're still having problems. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it happens every time I install Silent Hunter 3, which still won't work right for me, starforce(I think) says it can't find the CD/DVD. I've tried the starforce update utility, and the removal utility and still can't get SH3 to work. And I still can't log in with my adamwehn account, ran into the same problem with this account after trying to install SH3 again and fix the problem with it finding the CD/DVD.

VikingGrandad
02-10-2008, 12:41 PM
So your problem was actually related to logging into multiplayer in SH3, not about logging into this forum? If that's the case, you posted in the wrong forum.

I notice you've now posted in the SH3 Community Technical Help forum.

Please clarify if you have a forum/SH4 problem or not, so I know whether to delete this thread, or not! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Marnol
02-10-2008, 01:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VikingGrandad:
So your problem was actually related to logging into multiplayer in SH3, not about logging into this forum? If that's the case, you posted in the wrong forum.

I notice you've now posted in the SH3 Community Technical Help forum.

Please clarify if you have a forum/SH4 problem or not, so I know whether to delete this thread, or not! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have both, the problem with the forum seems to crop up whenever I install SH3.

VikingGrandad
02-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Sorry, I have no idea how a game could cause issues with logging into a website.

Contact Ubi technical support.

Marnol
02-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Sorry, I have no idea how a game could cause issues with logging into a website.

Contact Ubi technical support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone else pointed out the potential source, clicking the remember be check box at the log in screen.