PDA

View Full Version : A message for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Developers.

Justinv224
07-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Hello im justin I actually have a problem that I hope u guys can fix with the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for playstation 3. I dont know whether u guys noticed or not but there are people online using what u call lag switches and it really ruins the game for everyone.When somebody is using a lag switch it gives the person the ability to kill u in less than a second and they basically cause a whole bunch of problems for others in the game.Sometimes I even have to restart my system because of it.I really have one request that I was hoping u guys can add which is trophies for the playstation 3 version of Rainbow Six Vegas 2.I would really appreciate if u guys can add this feature for Rainbow six 2.I would really appreciate a reply according to this problem and a answer regarding the trophies. Thanks alot

Justinv224
07-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Hello im justin I actually have a problem that I hope u guys can fix with the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for playstation 3. I dont know whether u guys noticed or not but there are people online using what u call lag switches and it really ruins the game for everyone.When somebody is using a lag switch it gives the person the ability to kill u in less than a second and they basically cause a whole bunch of problems for others in the game.Sometimes I even have to restart my system because of it.I really have one request that I was hoping u guys can add which is trophies for the playstation 3 version of Rainbow Six Vegas 2.I would really appreciate if u guys can add this feature for Rainbow six 2.I would really appreciate a reply according to this problem and a answer regarding the trophies. Thanks alot

MD_Sennet
07-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Yea, that sounds pretty bad....

Professor61
07-05-2008, 01:13 PM
I have reported this problem to Sony before and they seem to not care. I can assume that the same attitude is taken by Ubisoft.

Justinv224
07-05-2008, 01:14 PM
its really on ubisofts side not sonys. If it was a sony exclusive then they would fix it.

Justinv224
07-05-2008, 01:19 PM
I think ubisoft should also care about us ps3 owners they are always fixing the 360s problems but ours never get fixed.