PDA

View Full Version : In what style will you play?

ynck
08-14-2008, 06:03 AM
The styles:

Run and gun
Speed is a important factor; you will get out as fast as you went in.
You try to confuse the enemies at much as possible.
You favor light weapons and use spray and pray.

Rambo
You do not care about your own safety, you want to kill and destroy as much possible.
You favor heavy weaponry like grenade launchers, machineguns and shotguns.

Stealth
You want to avoid contact, and complete you're objectives without anybody noticing.
You prefer attacking at night and use silenced weapons.

Tactical
You want to complete you're objective without taking much risk. You prefer to take out enemies at long range.
You're weapons of choice are mortars, guided rocket launchers and sniper rifles.

So which one justifies you're style the most? Which weapons are you going to use?

(If you feel like there's missing one or that I did something wrong, tell me.)
---------------------------------------------

I'll go with run and gun, although tactical also interests me. It depends on how effective it will be.
I'm expecting to use FN FALS, mac-10's and ak's.
If i'll go tactical I will use the mortar or a scoped assault rifle and fire single shots (if possible).

ynck
08-14-2008, 06:03 AM
The styles:

Run and gun
Speed is a important factor; you will get out as fast as you went in.
You try to confuse the enemies at much as possible.
You favor light weapons and use spray and pray.

Rambo
You do not care about your own safety, you want to kill and destroy as much possible.
You favor heavy weaponry like grenade launchers, machineguns and shotguns.

Stealth
You want to avoid contact, and complete you're objectives without anybody noticing.
You prefer attacking at night and use silenced weapons.

Tactical
You want to complete you're objective without taking much risk. You prefer to take out enemies at long range.
You're weapons of choice are mortars, guided rocket launchers and sniper rifles.

So which one justifies you're style the most? Which weapons are you going to use?

(If you feel like there's missing one or that I did something wrong, tell me.)
---------------------------------------------

I'll go with run and gun, although tactical also interests me. It depends on how effective it will be.
I'm expecting to use FN FALS, mac-10's and ak's.
If i'll go tactical I will use the mortar or a scoped assault rifle and fire single shots (if possible).

adarwinter
08-14-2008, 11:15 AM
non of the above.
i like stealth but i am not planning on leaving ppl alive afterward. i just plan on killing ppl silently and covertly from rather close range in the cover of darkness and safety. something between 4 and 5.

ynck
08-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Going to be tough though; if you mess up. Or do you plan to have some back up weapon?

brookeview
08-14-2008, 09:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Speed is a important factor; you will get out as fast as you went in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is totally what she said.

Me, i will go tactical. removing some grey matter with my gragunov at 1000 yard will work fer me

R1ZN0
08-14-2008, 09:38 PM
John Jay works for me!!

adarwinter
08-15-2008, 04:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ynck:
Going to be tough though; if you mess up. Or do you plan to have some back up weapon? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i really doubt it will be tough. UBI says that the MP5 is not the best weapon for fighting against AK47 guys but i am sure they are just saying that to make it seem like stealth is a totally different approach. im sure i can handle anyone with an MP5, just like i can in every other SP game out there. i just need to move cleverly from cover to cover to close the distance and get some good headshots, and im a decent shooter so im not expecting problems.

In crysis, which has a gun sway mechanic and nearly bullet proof koreans, i handles myself really well in any possible range with the FY-71 (AK74) so im not worried.

in FC2 i will naturally carry another weapons which will likely be a long range one to compensate for the CQC SMG- an AR with a scope or a sniper rifle to

ynck
08-15-2008, 07:14 AM
Bunch of campers flooting around. Hope the AI will give them a bad time and counter-attack them with mortars. Although I admit I camp sometimes too.

Nobody seems to like to go postal, same with run and gun. Although 8 votes is nothing.

Stealthguy1986
08-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Though most of the time I'll stick to stealth but once in a while I'll be tempted to use the rocket launcher. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

quicksilver_503
08-15-2008, 10:01 AM
i love shooting a guy in the back of the headbut really i'm going to use all four.

alecrules111
08-15-2008, 09:18 PM
im gonna switch between stealth and rambo

ynck
08-16-2008, 03:27 AM
Stealth has the most votes. Lot of Rainbow/splintercell fans (those games are about stealth, right?) here, I guess.

I'll stick with the run and gun. I'll probably use the Mac-10 and the flarepistol.

The Mac-10 to spray and pray and the flarepistol to take out vehicles and call reinforcements to finish the job.

D3ADSkillz
08-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Depends on what kind of place i will attack.

If their are a lot of enemies i will take them out with sniper than move in with the ak and kill the others inside the bases or the ones that i did not see.

Altair.the.Cool
08-16-2008, 02:44 PM
I will either take out as many i can with my AS-50, or move in with my flamer and burn some stuff xD

Icecube1137
08-16-2008, 03:51 PM
burn them ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

hey what happened to the evil flaming smiley? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Fedaykin552
08-16-2008, 04:25 PM
I'd plant C4 everywhere and then if I'm discovered I'd detonate it and kill everyone... Hopefully i don't get myself killed in the process.

hem_dazon_90
08-17-2008, 12:38 AM
a steathy arson finish the objective.. then burn them all hahahahahaha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Supreme_321
08-19-2008, 04:19 PM
I'll go in at night and flam all the way around the came without anyone noticing, then I wolud through a few greanades around the base go back to the safe house and put it an hour ahead thyen go in guns blazing when most of the place is damaged.