PDA

View Full Version : PoV Camera Feedback

GimbalLock
10-24-2011, 01:31 PM
The PoV camera during Songs and all the feature that have to do with the song is annoying Iit Kinda floats and pans around the room slowly create a Sea sick feeling. No one's head moves like that, would be better to lock it down we are not looking at the room when learning and focused on the notes coming at us. As it is the fret board moves in some weird ways too. Not sure why you feel like you need to get low and tight on the fretboard when the play box is small, just leave the camera up and back .. and dolly down the fret board if needed. The Camera movements was probably add to give a feeling of not being stagnate but not need it this type of game. We are here to learn to rock out not be WoWed by the room Textures and lighting. The Event rooms are fun with the live people just stop the camera from Swaying and swing its unnatural, Just let up focus at the job at hand.
Maybe in Master mode you can go crazy with the camera since there is no note to focus on.

GimbalLock
10-24-2011, 01:31 PM
The PoV camera during Songs and all the feature that have to do with the song is annoying Iit Kinda floats and pans around the room slowly create a Sea sick feeling. No one's head moves like that, would be better to lock it down we are not looking at the room when learning and focused on the notes coming at us. As it is the fret board moves in some weird ways too. Not sure why you feel like you need to get low and tight on the fretboard when the play box is small, just leave the camera up and back .. and dolly down the fret board if needed. The Camera movements was probably add to give a feeling of not being stagnate but not need it this type of game. We are here to learn to rock out not be WoWed by the room Textures and lighting. The Event rooms are fun with the live people just stop the camera from Swaying and swing its unnatural, Just let up focus at the job at hand.
Maybe in Master mode you can go crazy with the camera since there is no note to focus on.

xxBuddhasPALMxx
10-24-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't mind the movement, but I think it could be toned down a bit

JackDeagon
10-24-2011, 07:05 PM
I've been taking some breaks from feeling nautious but thought it was the notes coming at me..Those are what I focus on..Never realized the room moved, but did notice its really busy with colors and distractions when fret board moves...Hmmm

somernr
11-08-2011, 02:38 AM
I agree it's annoying and kind of makes my head swim...

As well the word-feedback like 'late 0.6 sec' can be really hard to read when you're trying to follow notes and it's falling through the back part of the screen can we put it someplace where it's not so hard to read so I know why I missed that note?

Goooner1
11-08-2011, 05:52 AM
Or at least have the option to remove the big panel on the left hand side of the screen during replays, so that we can read all the messages.

Racherik
11-08-2011, 01:06 PM
I don't know, I've grown to like it. Especially when it zooms out for the solos at the 15-17 frets.

When I first started a week ago, I was a guitar noob. Although I'm a classical pianist, so maybe that helps.

What I'm starting to find is I'm playing more and more by ear. This in turn means, I have to think less hard. I'm even starting to get through some songs without having to look at the fretboard. Shoot sometimes I play without even looking at note highway and the fretboard.

But when I was first starting out, I'd look down for a few seconds and then if I looked up my brain would vapor lock if the fretboard shifted.

DrwhoGalefrie
11-09-2011, 07:03 AM
I don't mind the zooming, it helps reduce any possible burn in on my Plasma.

Kemeros
11-09-2011, 07:44 AM
I'd like it if all that could be changed in the settings. That way everyone would be happy.