PDA

View Full Version : What update should absolutely be in the next update?

klownsnypr
03-29-2006, 01:20 PM

klownsnypr
03-29-2006, 02:29 PM
well hopefully more people will vote. And hopefully the devs will take this poll as a hint

RepXt
03-29-2006, 02:34 PM
what's the point to any other option if there's no chat? all squad tactics void, no communication, game dead! you start out being heard, then next game sound off... FIX THE CHAT!!

Tchaikovsky.
03-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Voted for the chat fix cause what's XBL worth if you can't even communicate properly? But afcourse they should simply fix all the known big bugs.

Also if I may ad one: Having the ability to find first person only rooms. I won't start another discussion on the notorious subject but they gave us the option to choose our camera point than why not as well give us the option to find the rooms that have it?

Choke_A_Smurf
03-29-2006, 07:07 PM
There is a fix to the sound problem. You have to back out of the multiplayer menu and then go back in.

RJ66
03-29-2006, 08:11 PM
they should really fix all of them if ubi wants to keep the fan base

RepXt
03-30-2006, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Choke_A_Smurf:
There is a fix to the sound problem. You have to back out of the multiplayer menu and then go back in.

d'you have to do this only once or does the sound lock up after another few MP games?

Tchaikovsky.
03-30-2006, 06:16 AM
That's just a temporary solution that sometimes may work, not a permanent fix.

doubleTAP5.56mm
03-31-2006, 04:12 AM
Are you sure it's GRAW, or is the 360 headset a piece of ****? Sure feels cheap to me.

RWRealmXBOX
03-31-2006, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Choke_A_Smurf:

That's not a fix. A fix would be having nothing to do on your end in this game. Plus, it doesn't always work. There's a couple of guys in our crew that have tried it several times and there were still people who couldn't hear them and vice versa.

DoubleTAP - it's not the headset. It's this game. The chat is fine in every other game for the 360.

klownsnypr
04-04-2006, 05:27 PM
yeah i know, it doesn't work all the time. Maybe 1 out of ever 3 or 4 times it will

XyZspineZyX
04-04-2006, 05:33 PM
I would have to say dealing with the net code would be my first priority above anything on the list above.

I know previous games were not any better pre patch but i had really hoped this one would be different with the power of the 360 behind it, sadly that isnt the case and a patch is really needed to sort this out.

KrazeeEyezKeith
04-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
I would have to say dealing with the net code would be my first priority above anything on the list above.

I know previous games were not any better pre patch but i had really hoped this one would be different with the power of the 360 behind it, sadly that isnt the case and a patch is really needed to sort this out.

I second that. None of the things in the poll list bother me as much as the stability problems in MP.

magnifier661
04-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by klownsnypr:
What do you guys think they should fix?

I tell you that the two I hate the most are kicking and modded guns. Anything that doesn't give you a level playing field is a joke for honest ranking.

Samy_Fisher
04-10-2006, 10:37 AM
The framerate must be better online. I'm getting headaches after 5 minutes of playing cause I have to concentrate on the screen so much due to the bad framerates.

Stackers
04-14-2006, 02:21 AM
The disconnects HAVE to be the 1st things they fix!