PDA

View Full Version : Slinter Cell DA PS3 Framerate or sometihng issues!!!!!!!

DarthHobbs
05-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Hi Guys & Gals

I need some technical help I just bought a PS3 version of Splinter Cell Double Agent I just recently got a PS3 and I wanted to get a PS3 Splinter Cell game to get a feel for it for Splinter Cell Conviction or if not that the next adventure after that.

I bought a Region 1 copy for my UK PS3 cause I know the PS3 games are Region free but when I started the game the frame rate was slow in the first movie sequence you know when Sam is talking to the rookie and after the sequence the frame rate is slow and choppy in game and carries on through the level.

I have set my PS3 automatically and it's out putting at 1080p I know the game is 720p it says so on the box.

Can some one help me or give me advice on what to do any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks guys from Richard Hobbs

DarthHobbs
05-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Hi Guys & Gals

I need some technical help I just bought a PS3 version of Splinter Cell Double Agent I just recently got a PS3 and I wanted to get a PS3 Splinter Cell game to get a feel for it for Splinter Cell Conviction or if not that the next adventure after that.

I bought a Region 1 copy for my UK PS3 cause I know the PS3 games are Region free but when I started the game the frame rate was slow in the first movie sequence you know when Sam is talking to the rookie and after the sequence the frame rate is slow and choppy in game and carries on through the level.

I have set my PS3 automatically and it's out putting at 1080p I know the game is 720p it says so on the box.

Can some one help me or give me advice on what to do any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks guys from Richard Hobbs