PDA

View Full Version : BAN LIST!

CrwlspceEvsdrpr
08-07-2005, 01:05 PM
I don't know where to post this so I'll post it here.

<span class="ev_code_RED">removed</span> is a cheating glitching little kid.

I was in a ranked game. And I get grabbed and I get held the the WHOLE game! And when I left to make my own game, I told someone about it, and said they are getting glitched from this kid too!

CrwlspceEvsdrpr
08-07-2005, 01:05 PM
I don't know where to post this so I'll post it here.

<span class="ev_code_RED">removed</span> is a cheating glitching little kid.

I was in a ranked game. And I get grabbed and I get held the the WHOLE game! And when I left to make my own game, I told someone about it, and said they are getting glitched from this kid too!

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Try off topic or Community help. I think you will find more help there. I think I have heard about that little bas**** and I agree he should be banned. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif
-PK

SilentAce07
08-07-2005, 03:19 PM
I think it is against the rules to post a gamertag on here. If i were you id edit your post, just to help yourself out.

FXH Reaper
08-07-2005, 03:22 PM
no its not because alot of people post other tag

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Why would it matter anyways? A tag is a tag.
-PK

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2005, 04:48 PM
As much as I hate glitchers and cheaters we can't put their names here. I however can't control your PM's http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Rhoulette has a thread that tells you how to report things like this. Please use it.

SHNAG
08-09-2005, 09:01 PM
argh... i'm guessing you are talking about the glitch when you stick a cam net camera to a spy when he is knocked down. I can't believe its in the game. Its easier then freaken pie to do! Testers should have easily found it out!

VTAssault
08-10-2005, 03:09 AM
well, when i first read this i thought you were the merc and he the spy, and he just grabbed and held you. This is impossible since as a merc you pass out or choke to death after being held for so long.

But yea, i dont play ranked games. Id recommend that you dont play them either, theres no point cause most people cheat and boost, which totally takes the fun out of it. You can get teh same experience but without the cheating if you dont play ranked.

SkinsGamersp
08-14-2005, 10:32 PM
all ubi has to do to find the cheaters is look at the 95% of the top 100. Maybe they just lack the intelligence. I guess 40 billion points in 20 minutes just isn't enough evidence. See, Halo sucks but at least they have support for there game.

black ops freak
08-15-2005, 11:15 AM
lol, you've got a point there, but who really cares about rank? There's plenty of people out there who play for a day without seeing anyone perposefuly glitching and cheating. Oh no! They don't make the top 100! Wait, oh, that's right! You bought the game to HAVE FUN.

hitman224
08-18-2005, 08:16 PM
this glitch the kid did, how do you do it? I've been haveing this same problem. i keep getting stuck on the ground.