PDA

View Full Version : SCCT XBOX 360 CO-OP LAG

XxCH0NGxX
08-16-2008, 01:36 PM
I downloaded the game from the marketplace on the 360, both me and my cousin did. We tried playing various maps on coop and there was alway lag. We both have good connections and though it had to do with the download version, so we went out and bought the disc version and it still does the same thing.

We used play Chaos Theory on the original Xbox and it used to work just fine. And back then we have the bare minimum DSL connections we could afford.

Ubisoft, Why is it that now on the 360, the game lags?

XxCH0NGxX
08-16-2008, 01:36 PM
I downloaded the game from the marketplace on the 360, both me and my cousin did. We tried playing various maps on coop and there was alway lag. We both have good connections and though it had to do with the download version, so we went out and bought the disc version and it still does the same thing.

We used play Chaos Theory on the original Xbox and it used to work just fine. And back then we have the bare minimum DSL connections we could afford.

Ubisoft, Why is it that now on the 360, the game lags?

ERN456
08-18-2008, 06:49 PM
It happens to me too Im guessing that it laggs because making coop for that kind of environment without lagg seems to be very hard. You cant even play with xbox users while youre using a 360.