PDA

View Full Version : Wish List Before Release

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 07:26 AM
Well finally a team of Devs have designed AI to make me think, Good job guys.

I realize the release date is near and some of the final preperations are most likely set in stone.

As far as tweaking the game

Mouse movement seems smooth but at the same time it feels as if your mouse movement floats.

The jump action feels like he has gravitational boots on..

The peek speek seems to be to abrupt

When enemies taunt you, it would be nice to make our player auto taunt them back maybe trigger this when I pull the trigger to fire back.
This feature implimented in multiplayer would be a cool feature.

Grenade throwing seems a bit weak, it seems like the grenade has no weight to it when thrown.

Foot steps are close but seem to fade in and out.

Theres a tunnel in the demo from elevator shaft. If I stand at the edge of the tunnel I can only hear sounds in the tunnel when in actuality Id be able to here the tunnel along with some outdoor elements.

A crouch lock option would be nice...I dont like to automatically stand up when I release a button.....

Do I even ask about iron sights? Im sure its been mentioned.. But just think if it were in the game, I dont think any other military fighting engine could touch it.
Actually no one can touch it now but it would be a nice feature.

Peace and keep up the good work, You all deserve to be millionaires and Im sure itll happen soon.

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 07:26 AM
Well finally a team of Devs have designed AI to make me think, Good job guys.

I realize the release date is near and some of the final preperations are most likely set in stone.

As far as tweaking the game

Mouse movement seems smooth but at the same time it feels as if your mouse movement floats.

The jump action feels like he has gravitational boots on..

The peek speek seems to be to abrupt

When enemies taunt you, it would be nice to make our player auto taunt them back maybe trigger this when I pull the trigger to fire back.
This feature implimented in multiplayer would be a cool feature.

Grenade throwing seems a bit weak, it seems like the grenade has no weight to it when thrown.

Foot steps are close but seem to fade in and out.

Theres a tunnel in the demo from elevator shaft. If I stand at the edge of the tunnel I can only hear sounds in the tunnel when in actuality Id be able to here the tunnel along with some outdoor elements.

A crouch lock option would be nice...I dont like to automatically stand up when I release a button.....

Do I even ask about iron sights? Im sure its been mentioned.. But just think if it were in the game, I dont think any other military fighting engine could touch it.
Actually no one can touch it now but it would be a nice feature.

Peace and keep up the good work, You all deserve to be millionaires and Im sure itll happen soon.