PDA

View Full Version : the merc brothers clan: need more players

guerilla_op90
08-16-2011, 12:23 AM
we already have about 5 people in our clan and we need more in our clan for versus and terrorist hunt and hostage rescue we all need those medals I have earned almsot 14 ribbons all ribbons i just need to pass all those trophies on rainbow six 2 and i need a few more freinds online to play with...

we are looking for people who understand flanking and also enemy positions and have alot of general skill in the game and can kick a s s.

if your one of these people please add me or email me.

guerilla_op_200@hotmail.com email address:

guerilla_man90: my gamer tag..... add me and tell me who you are so i can add you.

guerilla_op90
08-16-2011, 12:23 AM
we already have about 5 people in our clan and we need more in our clan for versus and terrorist hunt and hostage rescue we all need those medals I have earned almsot 14 ribbons all ribbons i just need to pass all those trophies on rainbow six 2 and i need a few more freinds online to play with...

we are looking for people who understand flanking and also enemy positions and have alot of general skill in the game and can kick a s s.

if your one of these people please add me or email me.

guerilla_op_200@hotmail.com email address:

guerilla_man90: my gamer tag..... add me and tell me who you are so i can add you.

guerilla_op90
08-16-2011, 12:25 AM
oh yeah forgot to say so... for playstation 3 only....

guerilla_op90
08-16-2011, 12:26 AM
and also make sure you have a headset or voice ear peice.

Fark113
08-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Im in send me a request

psn: Fark113