PDA

View Full Version : *possible spoilers* crap ending

RiiyaxSeravy
11-24-2010, 05:17 PM
The ending is complete bullsh*t they need to make assassincreed 4 to explain what the f**k happened there http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif I want to know who made him kill lucy or what ever her name is http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif and why is he back in the animus because if you listned to the ending it says something like this
Guy one: "Quick put him back in the animus"
Guy two: "But the animus is what made him like this in the first place!"
Desmond: "No"

RiiyaxSeravy
11-24-2010, 05:17 PM
The ending is complete bullsh*t they need to make assassincreed 4 to explain what the f**k happened there http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif I want to know who made him kill lucy or what ever her name is http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif and why is he back in the animus because if you listned to the ending it says something like this
Desmond: "No"

Abeonis
11-24-2010, 05:19 PM
They've got to make AC3 before they make an AC4.

Also, I thought it was pretty obvious what happened. Juno used the Apple to force Desmond to kill Lucy, not that hard to understand.

godsmack_darius
11-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Lol, its called a cliffhanger my friend, deal with it is all I can say

and duude, it techniqually is assassins creed 3, since its the 3rd game (not including the DS, and PSP games) its better then saying Assassins creed 2.5 Haha.

OGCFB
11-24-2010, 05:43 PM
He does not mean that really he is just filled up with anticipation for another game to explain the cliffhanger...

neophyte12
11-24-2010, 05:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
and duude, it techniqually is assassins creed 3, since its the 3rd game (not including the DS, and PSP games) its better then saying Assassins creed 2.5 Haha. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they didn't call brotherhood "assassin's creed 3" is because the story continues with ezio...I would bet a lot of money that the next major game to be released will be "assassin's creed 3"...at least it'll be better than GTA's weird numbering system...

Captain Tomatoz
11-24-2010, 05:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
Lol, its called a cliffhanger my friend, deal with it is all I can say

and duude, it techniqually is assassins creed 3, since its the 3rd game (not including the DS, and PSP games) its better then saying Assassins creed 2.5 Haha. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So when Assassin's Creed 3 comes out you will call it Assassin's Creed 4?

Anyway...

I think that one of the guys is that william (I think thats what hes name is) guy that talks to lucy on the emails. Or it could be that the templars found him and its Alan Rikkin putting him in becuase i thought the voice sounded similar

BSAA_Redfield
11-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Lucy was a distraction or a templar...we don't know but Juno didn't want Desmond to cross breed with her since he is destined to breed with Eve. This is what "They" want and I guess needs to happen to save the world.

The reason I think she was a double agent was because Juno says "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not with our sight. The Cross darkens the horizon."

galenwolf
11-24-2010, 06:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair25:
Lucy was a distraction or a templar...we don't know but Juno didn't want Desmond to cross breed with her since he is destined to breed with Eve. This is what "They" want and I guess needs to happen to save the world.

The reason I think she was a double agent was because Juno says "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not with our sight. The Cross darkens the horizon." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was wondering about that too. I think it will turn out to be William and Subject 16 but hey ho we will find out once the game comes out.

godsmack_darius
11-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Haha, misunderstood by point.

Im saying it is the 3rd game is it not?

Id have a better time calling it number 3 or ACB/3 then AC 2.5 Haha

As for Lucy, im still looking into that. Concidering that Juno AND Minerva said watch out for the cross, for it will be in your way or something, sure, the templars maybe it was Lucy as well. Maybe SHE is the the cross, IN HIS WAY, distracting him.

16 even said, she isnt who she seems to be. theres to many loose ends, towards Juno and Minerva, and Lucy.

And the ones who came before could probably see the future, remember Minerva alking to desmond through Ezio, maybe they knew about Lucy...

BSAA_Redfield
11-24-2010, 06:08 PM
I am sure they know. I can see why they had to get rid of her. Subject 16 knew as did Juno. It just seems Lucy was torn but still a threat to Desmond's final mission.

obliviondoll
11-24-2010, 06:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
Id have a better time calling it number 3 or ACB/3 then AC 2.5 Haha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So you'll start off calling it AC3 or ACB/3 and change your mind later?

ACB is more accurate than any of the options you're considering, and shorter and easier to type than the third.

Back on topic, I thought it was a rather impressive WTF moment, but I'd like more information about why it happened the way it did - there are hints, but no clear confirmations yet. Which means, as usual, we have more questions than answers.

tjbyrum1
11-24-2010, 08:18 PM
No no, it goes

Assassin's Creed 1 (First installment)
Assassin's Creed 2 (Second installment)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Third installment)
Assassin's Creed 3 (Fourth installment)

Excluding the other 'lesser' versions.

flyingeaglemile
11-24-2010, 08:34 PM

Im saying it is the 3rd game is it not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, there`s a DS game about Altair, and I think there was one about Ezio aswell (or was it a ipodtouch game?)

Evan_on_Earth
11-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Well you are obviously are not a true Assassin's Creed fan then.

A) OF course they will need another Assassin's Creed. They've needed a new game to explain the ending of the one before it every single time so far, *******

B) Are you f**king ******ed?? That's not Desmond in the Anumis again! That's Subject 16! Can you not tell by his voice?? Oh wait, let me guess: YOU DIDN"T DO ANY OF THE GLYPHS IN 2 OR BROTHERHOOD!

God damn. You should play the whole game before you start complaining.

Riley4142
11-24-2010, 08:56 PM
So... Ubisoft needs to dumb their storytelling down because some people can't follow it?

Evan_on_Earth
11-24-2010, 09:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley4142:
So... Ubisoft needs to dumb their storytelling down because some people can't follow it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously this game is meant for people with an IQ of above 110.

I think OP's IQ is somewhere within the 60-75 range.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TheInnebriator
11-24-2010, 09:47 PM
Alright, is that Desmond talking at the end when he says "no". I didn't get the glyphs in 2 or brotherhood but now i intend to. I know those voices from somewhere that are talking, but I am lost as to whether it is Desmond or Subject 16??? Could Subject 16 of been used to enter Desmond's Memory? This is crazy

Riley4142
11-24-2010, 09:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheInnebriator:
Alright, is that Desmond talking at the end when he says "no". I didn't get the glyphs in 2 or brotherhood but now i intend to. I know those voices from somewhere that are talking, but I am lost as to whether it is Desmond or Subject 16??? Could Subject 16 of been used to enter Desmond's Memory? This is crazy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Subject 16 is dead, and i'm pretty sure people in magic coma's cannot talk about themselves in the third person. It is a fellow assassin. And if it isn't an assassin, Desmond is pretty screwed.

Evan_on_Earth
11-24-2010, 11:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley4142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheInnebriator:
Alright, is that Desmond talking at the end when he says "no". I didn't get the glyphs in 2 or brotherhood but now i intend to. I know those voices from somewhere that are talking, but I am lost as to whether it is Desmond or Subject 16??? Could Subject 16 of been used to enter Desmond's Memory? This is crazy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Subject 16 is dead, and i'm pretty sure people in magic coma's cannot talk about themselves in the third person. It is a fellow assassin. And if it isn't an assassin, Desmond is pretty screwed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It has to be subject 16.

If you remember from the Previous games, Abstergo had Subject 16 going through memories so much that he couldn't define what was happening in real life, vs. the Animus.

They kept pushing and pushing to find the apple. It seemed like they had the right person. Someone related to Adam and Eve for Chirst's sake! But they were looking in the wrong place.

Subject 17 (Desmond) was related to the two people who had the Apple last (Altiar, and Ezio)

and the story statrs from here.

Point is, Subject 16 was pushed and pushed in the Animus. It makes sense that it would be him. The voice also sounds JUST like him.

op_enihsnus
11-25-2010, 12:31 AM
This is some what a re-post from one of the other threads but I was curious when I found out that the achievment/trophy for unlocking all of subject 16's puzzle is called '.. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- .'. It is in morse code and it translates to 'I AM ALIVE'. So, is it possible that subject 16 may not be died? o.O? or does this have another meaning? Please share your ideas and thoughts...=)

BSAA_Redfield
11-25-2010, 12:42 AM
If he is alive he is using an animus or something like it to leave all these glyphs. I hope he is alive cause it would be awesome finally to see the guy.

Abeonis
11-25-2010, 07:21 AM

Im saying it is the 3rd game is it not?

Id have a better time calling it number 3 or ACB/3 then AC 2.5 Haha
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it's not AC3, so don't call it that. Whoever mentioned calling it AC2.5, just call it Brotherhood... that's is it name after all.

KrisMcdonald
11-25-2010, 09:34 AM
think about it.....adam and eve play a major part in the story,what if adam was an assassin and altair,ezio and desmond are ancestors....throughout the games there are hints of lucy actually being a templar (maybe she didnt know this) and juno knew she would be a future threat.this being the reason why she was killed,,at the end juno says "it is done,only she remains to be found" perhaps juno is talking about an ancestor of.........eve!! also when the animus is talked about...could be in the near future..

notafanboy
11-25-2010, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
They've got to make AC3 before they make an AC4.

. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he has spoken !!!!
(family guy reference)

killie_lad
11-25-2010, 04:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RiiyaxSeravy:
Desmond: "No" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL im guessing you haven't played the first two hmm?

killie_lad
11-25-2010, 04:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by op_enihsnus:
This is some what a re-post from one of the other threads but I was curious when I found out that the achievment/trophy for unlocking all of subject 16's puzzle is called '.. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- .'. It is in morse code and it translates to 'I AM ALIVE'. So, is it possible that subject 16 may not be died? o.O? or does this have another meaning? Please share your ideas and thoughts...=) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i like it! also ubisoft are working on a game called i am alive so maybe its a wink wink from them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

derth4
11-25-2010, 05:02 PM
i'm am enjoy this discussion...

xXxDAL978xXx
11-25-2010, 10:26 PM
The ending had me puzzled, but the next game now is just going to be so good. I read on some other forums, and they suggested that Desmond has a son and that we are playing through an animus inside another animus if that makes sense. When Desmond is forced to kill Lucy by Juno, the credits begin to roll and you then hear people talking. Some people have suggested that they are talking to Desmond's son who is in an animus accessing Desmonds past. If i remember correctly, i remember Subject 16 saying something like what Desmond thinks is happening in the present is actually in the past.

Desmond: Subject 16?
Subject 16: Yes, yes, Subject 17.
Desmond: Youíre dead. I saw your blood.
Subject 16: No time. It is far later than you know. Too late to save them.

Desmond: Who?
Subject 16: She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear, itís already gone.

Desmond: Explain. Please.
Subject 16: Eden. She... in Eden. Find Eve. The Key. Her DNA.

Desmond: Tell me!
Subject 16: I cannot... The sun... Your son... Too weak... Must replenish energy...
Desmond: Donít go.
Subject 16: I am with you 'til the end. Find me in the darkness.

Zrvan
11-25-2010, 10:53 PM
My guess is that Lucy is dead because Ubisoft doesn't want to pay Kristin Bell to portray her anymore. :]

More seriously, I think it much more plausible that AC3 will have Desmond back in Templar hands ... the credits stinger blurb is a brief gasp of the Templars reacquiring Desmond and sticking him in a new Animus.

Also Subject 16 is totally Desmond's father.

::Crosses his fingers and hopes for Revolutionary France or Tokugawa-Shogunate Japan for the next game::

Hatzego
11-26-2010, 09:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zrvan:
::Crosses his fingers and hopes for Revolutionary France or Tokugawa-Shogunate Japan for the next game:: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I watched The Mask of Zorro the other day and thought that that would be a great setting for an Assassins Creed game. I mean La Volpe and Zorro both mean 'fox', so maybe you could be playing as Aguila Auditore (or a new last name) during the Mexican revolution against Spain and meet, or at least experience a reference to Zorro, like have Diego de la Vega as a side character.

tonyw860
11-26-2010, 09:23 AM
One medium sized detail I want to know is: Where did Sean and the other girl (Can't think of her name for some reason, not Lucy the other one) go?
I heard they disappeared but where to, do you think? I also missed the exchange between the 2 guys cause I saw credits and went to watch TV for a bit. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

cory.k
11-26-2010, 09:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zrvan:
My guess is that Lucy is dead because Ubisoft doesn't want to pay Kristin Bell to portray her anymore. :]
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the OSG it says it's because their feelings for each other (Lucy and Desmond) would get in the way of Desmond finding Eve (or Eve's descendant) and having a child with her. Personally, I think it would be weird either way:

Desmond-"Hey, Eve! I know this is gonna sound COMPLETELY crazy seeing as how we've never met, but the ancient goddess Juno appeared to me as a holographic image in a prehistoric temple underneath the Roman Colosseum and told me that you and I should have a kid. So, uh... whaddaya say?"

Eve: "Coolio!"

http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

OGCFB
11-26-2010, 09:31 PM
You.
Me.
Baby Now!!!

No.

But we are meant to rebuild a whole race together...

So...

O_O

DarkicoN14
11-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Well wait if juno forced desmond to kill lucy i thought TOWCB died a long time ago.

cory.k
11-26-2010, 10:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
Well wait if juno forced desmond to kill lucy i thought TOWCB died a long time ago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly!
~Dun Dun Duuunnnn!~
That's part of the mystery of the whole thing.
Did you not get that Juno took control of Desmond using the PoE and forced him to kill her? The truly sick (or completely amazing) part of the whole thing was that the Devs forced you to actually perform the act. Really connects you with what Desmond must be going through in that moment, being aware of what's happening but completely powerless to stop it.

I LOVE ASSASSIN'S CREED! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

OGCFB
11-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Press any button to interact...

ok well maybe if I press circle he wont kill her...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....