PDA

View Full Version : Had My First Rage Quit :(

Redbanana27
11-23-2011, 04:15 PM
I really enjoy the game, it was just that one game really lissed me off, i have video if you want to see the annoyingness that i got, especially at the end !

Redbanana27
11-23-2011, 04:15 PM
I really enjoy the game, it was just that one game really lissed me off, i have video if you want to see the annoyingness that i got, especially at the end !

Strigidae Moth
11-23-2011, 04:33 PM
I would, I've never rage quitted from a game (not to say I've never raged) I had a similar game just last night, I just said 'f it just kill, I don't care how just make sure they don't get away' to put it mildly.^_^

Arathar
11-23-2011, 06:20 PM
I quit the match in Corruption if I'm the first one killed because of the enemy running straight at me inside my convienent morph group that seems to be doing nothing to hide me. Happens too often, but I quit because theres no reason to try after that, as your points are minimal at best.

persiateddy95
11-23-2011, 07:26 PM
I was getting mad on my matches too, so I went beast mode to relieve.

Schweevy
11-23-2011, 09:26 PM
i had to rage quit cause i was stuck in a game of 3v1 manhunt and i was getting chain stunned relentlessly

Grazel69
11-24-2011, 04:53 AM
I'm up to my third Rage Quit already of ACR
and almost had a broken tv, controller, window.

PS: just mentioning but if I ever meet a Ubisoft employee I'll punch 'em in the face (unless the person is really buff or something)

XxKillaChaosxX
11-24-2011, 07:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grazel69:
PS: just mentioning but if I ever meet a Ubisoft employee I'll punch 'em in the face (unless the person is really buff or something) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Or if they counter smoke/mute you.

On topic, I had my first rage quit ever on either of the ACs yesterday on a deathmatch on Antioch. I was only person on the ground the whole entire match up to me quitting. Not literally either. I was the only grounded person. In a full room. I'm really starting to hate that map for deathmatch.

MrKnox122
11-24-2011, 11:56 AM
I rage quit out a WANTED match before they mess up WANTED badly...

Grazel69
11-24-2011, 05:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaChaosxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grazel69:
PS: just mentioning but if I ever meet a Ubisoft employee I'll punch 'em in the face (unless the person is really buff or something) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Or if they counter smoke/mute you.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That stuff never works so I'm not really worried about that