PDA

View Full Version : The ranking ...

synczye.paroxx
08-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Id like to know how the ranking works in SCCT on live.

Reason being I was playing as merc, it was good close fight on warehouse, as the game progressed they got to sector 3, yet in the end the spies were all killed.

I got 4 kills and so did my team mate.

and I know that you must win to get points.

When we (the mercs won) instead of me gaining points I got a massive penalty? any answers because im confused... =(

synczye.paroxx
08-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Id like to know how the ranking works in SCCT on live.

Reason being I was playing as merc, it was good close fight on warehouse, as the game progressed they got to sector 3, yet in the end the spies were all killed.

I got 4 kills and so did my team mate.

and I know that you must win to get points.

When we (the mercs won) instead of me gaining points I got a massive penalty? any answers because im confused... =(

Lil Proximo7
08-05-2005, 01:53 PM
you get penaltys for dieing and lettin them get to other sectors and stuff. its crazy how this stuff is!!!

synczye.paroxx
08-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Ye? but that sucks - when I got the penalty I watched my team mate get his points and he got some!? he got like 10-20 points. yet i got a massive 50-100 penalty?

Buder08
08-05-2005, 06:52 PM
you cant get a penalty for what you did during a game, but only if you leave a ranked game in the middle of it...Proximo has no idea what he is talking about.

synczye.paroxx
08-05-2005, 06:56 PM
omg - im so confused, but you still helped a little..

its just - i didnt leave during the match we completely finished and went back to lobby.

We both (mercs) had 4 kills each - they got to sector 3 yet they didnt get the last OBJ and they lost all their lives there.

Is really weird =( hope it doesnt happen anymore.

Oh! and as a result im now a 0 ='(

shadownet4
08-05-2005, 07:26 PM
You might have left the last ranked game you played?

wind-777
08-05-2005, 09:48 PM
The last guy that post is right. when you leave you get a penaltiy the next time you play a ranked game you get major points deduced from your score. This was asked about alot when the game first came out and was thought to be a glitch at one point by some people.

Jackwynder
08-06-2005, 04:48 AM
i too lost points on a ranked game that i won, everybody in the game did (weird i know) and i have NEVER quit a ranked game.