PDA

View Full Version : Well, I've got all the missions done, now what?

Dara100
04-23-2006, 01:16 PM
It was tough, expecially the three balcony jumps I had to make (yay me!) but I finally got all the missions done. I'm wondering if there's something else I forgot to do or if that's as far as you go in UU now. If so, do you think the Reezero lights will ever come on in the cavern again? And could you tell me about N'Uru that someone mentioned - is that what Until Uru will morph into? Is it supposed to be just like Uru Live? Lots of questions, lol, but inquiring minds want to know.

btw, it should only have required one successful balcony jump but I kept falling through the Classroom skylight.

Dara100
04-23-2006, 01:16 PM
It was tough, expecially the three balcony jumps I had to make (yay me!) but I finally got all the missions done. I'm wondering if there's something else I forgot to do or if that's as far as you go in UU now. If so, do you think the Reezero lights will ever come on in the cavern again? And could you tell me about N'Uru that someone mentioned - is that what Until Uru will morph into? Is it supposed to be just like Uru Live? Lots of questions, lol, but inquiring minds want to know.

btw, it should only have required one successful balcony jump but I kept falling through the Classroom skylight.

Zymmin
04-23-2006, 04:57 PM
That's all there is for now. Unless you can get lucky and be in Ae'gura when the Bahro stones are at the Ferry Terminal and the Library (they are there one day and gone the next).

If you have the time you might want to join the Liason meetings to find out "what's next".

Chuckles58
04-24-2006, 07:27 PM
Congrats on successfully completing the balcony jump, Dara100. For a while, I would only enter my neighborhood via the balcony, in order to stay sharp. Hey, if that worked for Boatingirl, it was fine for me too.

Dara100
04-25-2006, 10:03 AM
Thanks, Chuckles58. I guess we'll have to redo the missions if they change the format, so I'll try to keep in practice too.

Zymmin, that would probably be a good idea to go to the liason meetings. I hope they'll post synopses.