PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report

Bailx
04-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Using the new patch and playing the new map (Crow's Nest).

Game lost connection with server after around 2 hours of play... (about 10 minutes from when i was to win).

I just now reconnected and noticed I could not click on any of my buildings (that is to say it would not respond to my clicks, just treating them like off-clicks)...

However, I was able to control my army and just "won" by defeating the last opponent... and now the game continues with only ONE player, ME... and i now have to try and win by victory points somehow, without being able to click (use) my buildings...

Just thought I would mention that... as it seems like perhaps it's related to the new patch or map or something...

Bailx
04-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Using the new patch and playing the new map (Crow's Nest).

Game lost connection with server after around 2 hours of play... (about 10 minutes from when i was to win).

I just now reconnected and noticed I could not click on any of my buildings (that is to say it would not respond to my clicks, just treating them like off-clicks)...

However, I was able to control my army and just "won" by defeating the last opponent... and now the game continues with only ONE player, ME... and i now have to try and win by victory points somehow, without being able to click (use) my buildings...

Just thought I would mention that... as it seems like perhaps it's related to the new patch or map or something...

Bailx
04-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Update...

I managed to get 8 victory points (the ammount needed) and it still won't allow me to "win" the game...

i have yet to save and reload (as you don't get the gold to spend on stuff when you do that)... but i guess i'll try that next.

i'm the only player left, have all victory points now... cannot create new troops, or click on any building to do anything whatsoever.... and i continue to let it run... to see what happens...

Bailx
04-22-2010, 10:25 PM
ok... so after about 3 hours i'd had it... 10 victory points (out of 8 needed)... only player left, can't click or do anything...

saved the game... reloaded... same thing...

so maybe the developers want to grab this save game and examine it for de-bugging... not sure how you'd upload that to them though...

and... i'm done...

eaglesparta
04-23-2010, 08:25 AM
I found a bug in your game. When someone activates a earthquak in the multiplayer game mode the game crashes!
Kind regards,

Rick van der Knaap

Bailx
04-29-2010, 10:24 AM
i just had this happen on the blazing heat map, so it's definitely not just the crow's nest map

paused for a bit to go do some stuff... came back and after a few server disconnects i can click, but all clicks are like clicking the ground, and won't allow you to control any buildings or do much of anything....